• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Perpetual Change [Final] [PieceofSoap]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
perpetual_change___chapter_3_by_pieceofsoap_dci9u8f-fullview.png

Overview:
A story about diapers and soiling said diapers. You have been warned!​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-14
Release Date: 2022-09-18
Developer: PieceofSoap -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win(.exe): - - - -
Win
(.rar): - - - -

Capture.PNG Change_scene_chapter3.jpg Hazma-illu (1).jpg Pounting_messy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I actually remember trying this years ago, but I just couldn't do it because it takes so long to get anywhere. I skipped around in the chapter select a bit and there is some pretty solid mommy talk and the like, but it's certainly a game you'd want to watch gameplay, but not play, yourself. And that's worse, because there are many branches (or so the game suggests).

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
It is a tightly produced and high quality bit of work. I'm not overly enthused about the subject matter (not repulsed either but it's lkinda neither here nor there for me). I'm impressed by the game itself tho... well written and slick art.

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
I actually remember trying this years ago, but I just couldn't do it because it takes so long to get anywhere. I skipped around in the chapter select a bit and there is some pretty solid mommy talk and the like, but it's certainly a game you'd want to watch gameplay, but not play, yourself. And that's worse, because there are many branches (or so the game suggests).
Didn't realize it was so old. It's a slick bit of work now days. If the game expanded beyond it's "kink", it would seriously do well as it totally kills most other RPMG games I've played... So impressed at the polish on it...

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
there are many branches (or so the game suggests)
My imagination running wild just thinking:
how could a story about an old-enough girl, that uses diapers daily, do branching.
Fascinating...

*edit
And no, I still don't want to know. Thank you.

Clobber

Oct 2, 2018
Great game, very well made. There's a metric ton of content and different branching paths. Bizarre, unique, yet enjoyable story and characters. Can't wait for the final chapter.

MrsSkeleton

Aug 25, 2018
I support this on patreon. It's a great game with lots to do and discover. We really need a diaper tag

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes