Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Well I'm completely confused.
The delivery guy has just left and I'm supposed to go on a neighborhood tour but I can't get out the house.
Can anyone help?

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I don't like the demo of the new game, it doesn't have the same potential as Perfect Bond, let him finish the Bond project and then let him work on his new game. Because he will have more enemies than supporters of his work.
Excuse me, can you tell me where I can find a link to download the Demo?

Wolf-N7

Jul 28, 2020
Can someone upload demo ,
WE ARE SORRY, THE PAGE YOU REQUESTED
CANNOT BE FOUND
The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.
Thx

Drpolifemo

Feb 21, 2024
¿Alguien puede subir una demostración?
LO SENTIMOS, LA PÁGINA QUE SOLICITÓ
NO PUDO SER ENCONTRADO
Es posible que la URL esté mal escrita o que la página que estás buscando ya no esté disponible.
Gracias
[/CITA]

do not click copy and paste in the browser and you will be taken to the Mega link

tldrake

Sep 5, 2023
I don't think this is ever going to be finished folks. I don't think MrBlack wants to take the project seriously enough to finish it. He seems to be at a stage where he is more excited about learning and practicing new skills than actually taking a project from conception to completion. There's nothing wrong with being hopeful, and I won't begrudge anyone who wants to hang around waiting for updates, but I really wouldn't be surprised if this one just fades into the ether.

Reactions: sslovoe

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
he was good in creat remake truebound
why he try look to make other game
even women not same and not look be same sexy

i try play game and look its brok at end go in salon spa
someone tell him game bug
XX.jpg

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
I don't think this is ever going to be finished folks. I don't think MrBlack wants to take the project seriously enough to finish it. He seems to be at a stage where he is more excited about learning and practicing new skills than actually taking a project from conception to completion. There's nothing wrong with being hopeful, and I won't begrudge anyone who wants to hang around waiting for updates, but I really wouldn't be surprised if this one just fades into the ether.
What pisses me off is that both the original game and the fan version of the game didn't give us any sex scenes between the mс and his mother, and both developers probably quit their games. Well, or in a year they will post several new scenes with tits

dboy5233x

Jan 5, 2020
What pisses me off is that both the original game and the fan version of the game didn't give us any sex scenes between the mс and his mother, and both developers probably quit their games. Well, or in a year they will post several new scenes with tits
I Think Both Are Brothers.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes