For Mac and Language Translations
Source Project folder:
For Mac you need Mac OS, I don't have OS system
Guide:

For Translation if needed
Guide:
(use this project folder)

Overview:
CG's might be less in number in this update maybe around 250 - 300. I was planning to add this and the first as a single update.
Dialogue updated for part 1 thanks to ohwonders
Engine Update: Only added a few for now.
Added:
Gallery

Check it out.

Note: Typos and grammars issues .. will be plenty of them, excuse me for that

Last edited:

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Dev progress for "Perfect Bond"

Windows:
Android: (didn't test)
LiveWeb:

For Mac and Language Translations
Source Project folder:
For Mac you need Mac OS, I don't have OS system
Guide:

For Translation if needed
Guide:
(use this project folder)

Engine Update: Only added a few for now.
Added:
Click for progressing scenes
Scene finish notifications
And bunch of some other code fixes.

Check it out.

Note: Typos and grammars issues .. will be plenty of them, excuse me for that
hi i downloaded the game but i got an error. I had the same problem in the previous version, so I had to play from the browser. Is there a solution? can you help me please?

1673283913984.png

when i click ok this pops up

1673283996186.png

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Dude roaming didn't have the TyranoBuilder file. so I created an empty one but it didn't work. Then I moved the game to the games folder. and bingo! worked :)
WOW ... crazy, well everything is working ... Thanks for pointing out this though.
So you just changed the directory of the exported game right(to the games folder)?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoThZ01T

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
One idea I always had was that Jessica would adopt her deceased sister's child. And that Cloudlet changed the story a bit to avoid the incest problem on Patreon. Am I the only one who thinks this?

Do you plan to implement in the future the possibility of naming the MC, relationships and age... or do you not want to touch this?

By the way, this project looks pretty good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radon671 and lxh123

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
One idea I always had was that Jessica would adopt her deceased sister's child. And that Cloudlet changed the story a bit to avoid the incest problem on Patreon. Am I the only one who thinks this?

Do you plan to implement in the future the possibility of naming the MC, relationships and age... or do you not want to touch this?

By the way, this project looks pretty good.
Thanks man,

Yeah ... I have a Taboo variable already set, with a patch you can ON the variable ... not integrated into story yet ... we can change the origin story no issues.
I'm really looking for comical version so incest is not a problem, but age edit I'm not planning to do that

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
Yeah ... I have a Taboo variable already set, with a patch you can ON the variable ... not integrated into story yet ... we can change the origin story no issues.
I'm really looking for comical version so incest is not a problem, but age edit I'm not planning to do that
I'm glad what you say.
I had tried your previous version and I have seen that you have omitted one part and added another.
It has turned out quite well, the only thing I have noticed is that it does not go very well when you press the text advance and the rollback, but the story that is the most important is fitting you well.
And in the end one is left wanting more and it seems little, which is good.

The shotacon genre (besides liking it) has always been very funny to me because of the unreality of the situations. Seeing a boy with a penis bigger than a horse seducing an innocent MILF has always seemed hilarious to me. But this is already a matter of taste.

Good luck!

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
I'm glad what you say.
I had tried your previous version and I have seen that you have omitted one part and added another.
It has turned out quite well, the only thing I have noticed is that it does not go very well when you press the text advance and the rollback, but the story that is the most important is fitting you well.
And in the end one is left wanting more and it seems little, which is good.

The shotacon genre (besides liking it) has always been very funny to me because of the unreality of the situations. Seeing a boy with a penis bigger than a horse seducing an innocent MILF has always seemed hilarious to me. But this is already a matter of taste.

Good luck!
Yeah Shotaicon, I like it ... but the main thing is the hotter aspect of how the corruption changes our dear Jessica (a fetish deep inside her). Ofcourse it is unrealistic, but that is the reason for this comical tone and to have more naughty content in the future.

Text advance: I have added a "click" or "enter" to change/proceed CG's, also text. (Not added in the "Previously on" scene, will update that)
Rollback: yeah, that is a big problem (researching on it). I'm adding a gallery in mobile next release, so players can revisit those scenes again

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes