Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Now that we all have seen the update, I hope my point has become clear. MrBlack spent way too long on renders and not enough time on the story. There are so many super high quality renders in this update - we even got animations! But that isn't what makes for a good experience. He's a one man team, and that means he really needs to focus on the writing first and foremost. It just isn't reasonable for one person to pump out as many renders per scene as he was expecting.
Just be happy that he is continuing game, do we all want more/ different stuff to see? Yes. But like I said just be happy with what we get. Btw black are you still doing game?

Apr 24, 2023
Please use another file sharing site besides mega
Mega sucks my balls 3000
It refuses to let you dL anything with android without using app(don't want that, I don't wanna make an account that tracks me)
have to use desktop mode to get around it.
Then halfway into the download the site crashes(consistently) disrupting the download and wasting my data and time. fuck those guys.
Thinking that mega is the tracking problem when using android :p
Never had an issue with Firefox under graphite downloading in desktop mode.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
I also never understood why Perfect Bond doesn't have its own topic with [VN] [Ren'Py] in the Adult -> Games section
Only because the dev don't want to at the moment...
I asked him some months ago:
With the v-1 released, isn't it time for Perfect Bond to have a proper game thread ?
and his response was:
We can do it for part 2 I suppose.
Since then various people asked him to create a proper game thread but he didn't answer them... So it will happen when he decides to do it

Apr 24, 2023
Haven't figured how2 root my phone yet.
Gj on u tho king
If you need any help, let me know what phone you have and I can give you a guide to get you started.
It sandboxes all apps, especially google to stop the spying.

Also if you are still having issues I can upload to another site for you, if that helps.

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
If you need any help, let me know what phone you have and I can give you a guide to get you started.
It sandboxes all apps, especially google to stop the spying.

Also if you are still having issues I can upload to another site for you, if that helps.
I was looking into vm/app cloning software stuff a while ago, but I underestimated how shitty my phone is. I only got 4gb ram. I really just wanna upgrade my phone first b4 diving into root.
Also my phone is from a carrier service, it's not international. Isn't that a big deal with root process?

emperor111

Nov 24, 2017
Black! You alive? Haven't heard from you since update!!!!
Methinks he hasn't come around since the update because of all the stupid complaints. Then again, there's always someone who complains about every game in these forums so it's nothing new. Sad thing is, he's doing it for fun and for free so hearing someone complain about it is kinda discouraging, especially after all the work he put into it. I hope he comes back and is working on the game.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes