Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
sorry i just did that. i replaced it in the previous version folder and still cant go more than movie night event, could you elaborate a bit more, sorry english is not my first languaje, and tnx for this awesome game.
It should generally work, if used saves before or on movie night scene. If not working, try that main game file, sorry for that, will be a few minute of skipping.

Reactions: bagre1

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Will you be continuing this now that Cloudlet is back for the most part?
The latest update had solid progression, while people earlier were worried that the game would have the pacing of A wife and a mother. So, a spinoff with fast progression seems unnecessary at the moment.

A Daz game like this is a huge undertaking, and I don't want to see you lose your sanity unless you are making some big bucks to mitigate the headache.

akkyforp

Jun 29, 2019
where can i download the full 0.10 v of the game? or do i have to download 0.9 and do the patch one that was shared?

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
It should generally work, if used saves before or on movie night scene. If not working, try that main game file, sorry for that, will be a few minute of skipping.
were do i find the saves in the old version? and were do ia place them in the new one? tnx

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
were do i find the saves in the old version? and were do ia place them in the new one? tnx
AppData\Roaming\tyranogame, you will get it here. But you can't reuse the save like that.
You should extract the resources folder in 0.09 version, given in
subscribestar.adult/mrblack

Reactions: bagre1

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Is he a student of Cloudlet? The characters are very similar, the story is excellent. I'm looking forward to actually seeing an animation. For now we only have images. When will the next update be? December?

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Some updates guys,

Part B will be collection of short stories, based on our main setup, So that I don't have to follow a day by day story telling.
And may be releasing it in a month or 2 format.

Check this out

kiziero

May 18, 2023
can someone explain to me what am i supposed in the first night to move the game on?I am at the point where jessica and her husband has an argument and he said let her cool down?What am i supposed to do next?i dont have any choice available.Is that a bug?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes