Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tony4613

Dec 17, 2022
I think its easy in Mac. Used to work in mac in my Job days, what I used was node js. installing a package called "serve" and then serving any folder you want. That folder will now act as a www folder.

I think there will be plenty of other ways, please check it out and when you do
add these

files (files with index.html) in the root folder
Thank you! I will definitely give it a try ! :) I'm excited to see your most recent update !!!

Reactions: B4Black69

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
the patch don't work
The same issue. I've downloaded the patch file to the root directory, started the game, loaded the old save at the end of the last version and nothing happened. There are no any new quests. Starting the new game also didn't help. The movie night is the last quest.

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
The same issue. I've downloaded the patch file to the root directory, started the game, loaded the old save at the end of the last version and nothing happened. There are no any new quests. Starting the new game also didn't help. The movie night is the last quest.
Try the main file then. I will remove the patch file for now, think lots of people are having issue.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
I think its easy in Mac. Used to work in mac in my Job days, what I used was node js. installing a package called "serve" and then serving any folder you want. That folder will now act as a www folder.

I think there will be plenty of other ways, please check it out and when you do
add these

files (files with index.html) in the root folder
I mean he can technically also install a VM of windows or any other OS and then play it there. I mean that is possible if you are committed enough. If you want to create a local server though Tony4613 you can see here

Xyzwvu

Apr 3, 2021
cannot play after movie night. No activity
Where to extract the patch? In the existing resources folder or outside?

otakugamerz

Dec 14, 2021
cannot play after movie night. No activity
Where to extract the patch? In the existing resources folder or outside?
Patch worked for me. Download the patch from the reply just above yours where black posted the mega link. I had version 0.9 from previous update so I didn't have to re-download it, so all I did was extract the download into the main folder where the exe for the game is. Then I just loaded a save before movie night, and everything worked smoothly for me. Maybe the people having problems are downloading the new V1 build and are trying to use the patch with that? I believe black said, old saves won't work on the new V1 build so the patch doesn't help with that version. You have to use the patch with version 0.9, which I believe is on page 1 of this thread.

waveflipperj

Jun 10, 2021
Patch worked for me. Download the patch from the reply just above yours where black posted the mega link. I had version 0.9 from previous update so I didn't have to re-download it, so all I did was extract the download into the main folder where the exe for the game is. Then I just loaded a save before movie night, and everything worked smoothly for me. Maybe the people having problems are downloading the new V1 build and are trying to use the patch with that? I believe black said, old saves won't work on the new V1 build so the patch doesn't help with that version. You have to use the patch with version 0.9, which I believe is on page 1 of this thread.
First page is .09 not .9

Reactions: B4Black69

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Perfect Bond - Part 1 (V-1) for Linux, released 2023-07-07 linked on subscribestar mega (GyxXlYwQ#1ICA8yBHcXFqeelIgM7nRUMdRJgtHvDwkpWbhwOSY5c)

Cannot run on Linux (Debian Bullseye). After executing ./PerfectBond only a black window (with title Loading TyranoScript) appears that stays black. Nothing happens.
Console shows

Code:
PerfectBond-linux-x64-V-1$ ./PerfectBond
{
  name: 'tyranogame',
  version: '1.0.0',
  description: 'TyranoScript|ティラノスクリプト Ver5(C)ShikemokuMK http://tyrano.jp',
  main: 'main.js',
  dependencies: { 'fs-extra': '^8.1.0', 'adm-zip': '^0.4.13' },
  devDependencies: {},
  scripts: { test: 'echo "Error: no test specified" && exit 1' },
  window: {
    title: 'ティラノスタジオ',
    width: '1280',
    height: '720',
    min_width: 100,
    min_height: 100,
    resize: true,
    devtools: false
  },
  keywords: [],
  author: '',
  license: 'ISC'
}
{
  title: 'ティラノスタジオ',
  width: '1280',
  height: '720',
  min_width: 100,
  min_height: 100,
  resize: true,
  devtools: false
}
(electron) 'getUserAgent function' is deprecated and will be removed. Please use 'userAgent property' instead.
(electron) 'setUserAgent function' is deprecated and will be removed. Please use 'userAgent property' instead.
[12581:0709/082637.464986:ERROR:buffer_manager.cc(488)] [.DisplayCompositor]GL ERROR :GL_INVALID_OPERATION : glBufferData: <- error from previous GL command
Ooh .. sorry need some to checkt out and no way to test it.

Try checking that browser method I added above.

Browser files for hosting.

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
You should extract it in the previous version root folder, which will replace/update resources folder
sorry i just did that. i replaced it in the previous version folder and still cant go more than movie night event, could you elaborate a bit more, sorry english is not my first languaje, and tnx for this awesome game.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes