• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks! I removed the time period. There is no reason to have it in a story that doesn't take place in actual history and it makes everything difficult to accept. Hair, clothing, dialogue you name it.

The rape tag is there and it isn't a choice, but it's not perpetrated by MC. It's a story element so I don't want to give too much detail, but I don't think it should be reason to avoid the VN.
Okay, thanks for clarifying that.

Reactions: MrPocketRocket

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Thanks! I removed the time period. There is no reason to have it in a story that doesn't take place in actual history and it makes everything difficult to accept. Hair, clothing, dialogue you name it.

The rape tag is there and it isn't a choice, but it's not perpetrated by MC. It's a story element so I don't want to give too much detail, but I don't think it should be reason to avoid the VN.
Thanks for further clarifying the content included with your project. But how much lesbian content will be taking place, and will it be only GG action while MC just watches (not a fan of voyeurism content)? As well there are a number other of people in the community who are not fans of unavoidable GG only action, which doesn't include MC to be part of the action.

And I noticed there is no relationship type tags included in the present and or future tags locations. What kind will be offered..."Harem" (which is my fav), "dating" many girls with no repercussions to MC, or a single "romance" path, which players have to avoid all the others when a choice is made?

Regards.

Last edited:

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
What is the planed tag
And the Voyeurism And lesbian Will they be a big part of the game

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
Thanks for further clarifying the content included with your project. But how much lesbian content will be taking place, and will it be only GG action while MC just watches (I'm not a fan of voyeurism)? As well there are a number other of people in the community who are not fans of unavoidable GG only action, which doesn't include MC to be part of the action.

And I noticed there is no relationship type tags included in the present and or future tags location. What kind will be offered...Harem (which is my fav), dating many girls then at some point picking one for end game, or a single romance path, which players have to avoid all the others when a choice is made?

Regards.
No problem. There is no more lesbian action planed outside of what is already in there. I think once you give it a shot, you'll quickly realize that it's not part of the storyline, which focuses on the true MC + LI interactions. I was a little cautious with the tags starting out as I'm still working on defining some of the relationships and how the female characters will handle not being the sole LI...that said, it is not a single LI VN or even close to it.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
will all the LIs be forced or can we choose who the MC fucks

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
This is me keeping my options open:) But as it stands now, there is no sharing with other guys, and no planned sharing between LIs without involving MC.
will all the LIs be forced or can we choose who the MC fucks
Most sexual interactions will be by MC choice, at the very least you will get to make a choice if you are interested or not in the female. I don't foresee any such choice being permanent, i.e. if you don't jump on it the at first chance, it will not be lost forever.

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
I think I've answered all questions with some degree of accuracy (like hitting the tits but not the face). If I missed anyone, send me a pm and I'll answer when i log back in. Now I will continue writing and the rendering of chapter 2 should start next week.

Thanks!

ps. If you want to write a short review, I'd appreciate it.

Reactions: kwazi and Xeron_Xr

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
The renders are apparently good but the game itself is too vanilla for my taste, weak tags no incest or whatever, maybe harem, good luck but I won't risk it.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
No problem. There is no more lesbian action planed outside of what is already in there. I think once you give it a shot, you'll quickly realize that it's not part of the storyline, which focuses on the true MC + LI interactions. I was a little cautious with the tags starting out as I'm still working on defining some of the relationships and how the female characters will handle not being the sole LI...that said, it is not a single LI VN or even close to it.
Cool, thanks for the quick reply. Though I would like to suggest that you clearly state if this project with have any NTR content (In NTR narratives, one character often the protagonist's love interest partner(s), is seduced or taken away by another character (cheats on MC with another), causing emotional distress and anguish for the protagonist (MC/player).). Having this key information clearly posted right away on your main project post, can increase and maximize interest without the drama, that this tag can cause.

(Some say the NTR tag has three types of kinks included with it...but it's related to mostly to Netorare only on this site...I believe.)
#1 Netorare = get cucked without consent, a betrayal cucking, a cruel cheating of your partner where he/she might leave you for a better lover
#2 Netori = you steal someone's wife/gf/girl that stops all physical intimacy with the cucked (MY FAVORITE where MC is the alpha who is a winner)
#3 Netorase = plain cuckolding, cucking with consent, you are willing to be cucked and she has your blessing to cheat on you like a total pussy

So you are aware, NTR content can cause whole lot of issues in the forms for your project (hundreds of the same questions...if it will be avoidable, and how much NTR will the story have, the type of NTR, will it be skippable or avoidable, etc?). This will happen from BOTH sides of this controversial topic, from the players who like that their Li's cheat on / cuck their MC. Or like me, the side of who doesn't like any Netorare content, or sharing a love interest, or any swinging content in their avn's. (For me the only dick a Li should be having is MC's. ;))

Though, if NTR (the bad kind) is going to be part of the story, it's better if there is a choice made available to allow it to be totally avoidable (it never happens). And not just skippable, so MC walks away from the intimate event (it still happens, just off screen)...it will make your life so much easier in the long run, and open up more interest with both sides of this topic.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PeckerPI-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
Cool, thanks for the quick reply. Though I would like to suggest that you clearly state if this project with have any NTR content (In NTR narratives, one character often the protagonist's love interest partner(s), is seduced or taken away by another character (cheats on MC with another), causing emotional distress and anguish for the protagonist (MC/player).). Having this key information clearly posted right away on your main project post, can increase and maximize interest without the drama, that this tag can cause.

(Some say the NTR tag has three types of kinks included with it...but it's related to mostly to Netorare only on this site...I believe.)
#1 Netorare = get cucked without consent, a betrayal cucking, a cruel cheating of your partner where he/she might leave you for a better lover
#2 Netori = you steal someone's wife/gf/girl that stops all physical intimacy with the cucked (MY FAVORITE where MC is the alpha who is a winner)
#3 Netorase = plain cuckolding, cucking with consent, you are willing to be cucked and she has your blessing to cheat on you like a total pussy

So you are aware, NTR content can cause whole lot of issues in the forms for your project (hundreds of the same questions...if it will be avoidable, and how much NTR will the story have, the type of NTR, will it be skippable or avoidable, etc?). This will happen from BOTH sides of this controversial topic, from the players who like that their Li's cheat on / cuck their MC. Or like me, the side of who doesn't like any Netorare content, or sharing a love interest, or any swinging content in their avn's. (For me the only dick a Li should be having is MC's. ;))

Though, if NTR (the bad kind) is going to be part of the story, it's better if there is a choice made available to allow it to be totally avoidable (it never happens). And not just skippable, so MC walks away from the intimate event (it still happens, just off screen)...it will make your life so much easier in the long run, and open up more interest with both sides of this topic.
I love that you put the definitions in. No NTR. Except for maybe Netori, but not planned at this point. MC will never have a LI stolen from him.

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes