• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
I realize that this will never be 100% about making the product better. Some individuals just have a need to state their position on a free project, which I find interesting. But if you have constructive criticism, I will very likely listen and have a look at what could be better. So if I don't answer your post, there is a good chance that I just don't give a shit. Take that as it was intended. You just aren't that important.

Last edited:

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
The story dictates that MC and Jose are joined at the hip in that scenario, canon, non-negociable. That it is one and only scenario that is presented. Period.
The canon MC scenario - he accepts and is happy to go down on girls he had sexy thoughts for, judging by how mezmerized MC is when being his usul peeping tom watching the two dames going at it.

Whenever the opportunity arises, MC should seize the moment and fulfill his fantasy - that is what adult games are for, no ???

MC likes to talk shop of the babes he is head over heels dumbfounded with - the logical path of MC who has no game and cannot woe anyone - he has to jump in the midle of action when it is presented to him.

We can see how he gets used by the bartender not as a date, but just a ticket for her to access the bone yard and go look up some wealthy nobodies for her to swindle into marriage.

Or his childhood flame and the young sister - they both banter with him, would literally drop their panties in a heartbeat if MC was any wiser than a hammer or a chisel but they both keep their distance because of MC dissing them and being all confrontational and defensive and MC clearly has no idea how to escalate his already established relationship with the childhood friend who is now seriously considering a relationship with him ... if he ever gets his brains about himself when he is in her presence, that is.

For someone with no game - MC pines for Gabi since he met her, yet he is a literal horn dog she cannot connect with, despite her efforts and the lack of any effort from MC himself.

Such is the life of MC: he cannot afford to see himself as this beef cake as some dames profess to him being if he keeps refusing action with everyone, just because ”players need to butcher the story”

We already have tid bits of the war and MC wants to forget and never relive those. Does anyone believe MC would find memories from his glory days of athletic prowess before the war? At the same time as he struggles to burry all his war memmories? All of it just so he can sleep peacefully and not keep having the nightmare of his utter failure and him being decorated over failing to save civilians from ”friendly fire” ???
When you learn how to write English, feel free to post again. I can't understand half of what you wrote, but I think you are somehow criticizing the AVN? Or praising it? Someone help?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is written like a sailor who just hit bedrock after a long haul at sea. This game story seems to pick MC off the side streets, those red light districts where motels huddle to offer rooms for hookups: such places host naked guys who are being their usual pricks to women - like the treaker the police manages to get off the street, not before ruining a very intimate pairing of slut thief and slut wife who have come together to feast the eyes of MC with jaw dropping erotic action.
When you learn how to write English, feel free to post again. I can't understand half of what you wrote, but I think you are somehow criticizing the AVN? Or praising it? Someone help?
That being the whole character characteristic of MC - akin to MAverik from Top Gun- who hits on everything that his team mates long for - or Oppenheimer the movie version - a sex addict womanizer who was chasing the wrong skirts all his life - absolute train wreck of human beings whom you cannot have any serious relationships with .... makes MC a perfect candidate for a successful block buster ”God*s gift to women” game to play.

In such a game, of course lewd character defining scenes are the norm and seeing gamers complain about them, in this adult games forum provokes a chuckle every single time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass~God

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
MC is written like a sailor who just hit bedrock after a long haul at sea. This game story seems to pick MC off the side streets, those red light districts where motels huddle to offer rooms for hookups: such places host naked guys who are being their usual pricks to women - like the treaker the police manages to get off the street, not before ruining a very intimate pairing of slut thief and slut wife who have come together to feast the eyes of MC with jaw dropping erotic action.

That being the whole character characteristic of MC - akin to MAverik from Top Gun- who hits on everything that his team mates long for - or Oppenheimer the movie version - a sex addict womanizer who was chasing the wrong skirts all his life - absolute train wreck of human beings whom you cannot have any serious relationships with .... makes MC a perfect candidate for a successful block buster ”God*s gift to women” game to play.

In such a game, of course lewd character defining scenes are the norm and seeing gamers complain about them, in this adult games forum provokes a chuckle every single time.
English please.

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023

Just because it sounds good in your head, doesn't mean it makes sense to anyone else. Clearly English isn't your first language or second. Sorry but you need to educate yourself. And your silly ideas are just that. You are just a mess, aren't you?

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game works for a fast pace evening pass time.
There is something strangely entertaining about the intricate ways MC is mismatching his vet career of a decorated soldier with the boxing career of a promissing boxer who had to enroll into war because his dad did not have the right bribe to keep him at home.

Another layer of distraction is the fun fact that every time MC tries anything with the ladies, it backfires: the sting operation where he succeeds with the pictures, well, it lands on the deaf ears of his employer - strike 1 - his ”date night” at the most ”who is who” get together in town is wasted either on a bartender hottie who uses MC to get in and dissapears - strike 2 - or for the one girl MC has been pining for since he got back home from the drought of human intimacy, but whom he is not charming and neither is he putting in any effort for anything with - strike 3.

Gaby putting MC in his place for being a defeatist victimising misunderstood soldier/boxer used to punch/shoot/patch his way out of every pinch - washes off all character creation MC was desperately holding on to by the sheer pleasantries that those brother and sister duo had beed feeding him that far. MC is now trying to make it in a detective seedy shallow underbelly of investigation work gimmicks - where MC moon shines as a divorce private investigator - then MC gets muddled in a stolen necklace case out of being just a divorce dirt digger, working for a divorce lawyer he himself is belittling in his own mind for being a shell of his father who had paid to keep him out of the front lines of the war.

MC cannot make up his mind who he is or who he wants to be:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ass~God and motseer

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
This game works for a fast pace evening pass time.
There is something strangely entertaining about the intricate ways MC is mismatching his vet career of a decorated soldier with the boxing career of a promissing boxer who had to enroll into war because his dad did not have the right bribe to keep him at home.

Another layer of distraction is the fun fact that every time MC tries anything with the ladies, it backfires: the sting operation where he succeeds with the pictures, well, it lands on the deaf ears of his employer - strike 1 - his ”date night” at the most ”who is who” get together in town is wasted either on a bartender hottie who uses MC to get in and dissapears - strike 2 - or for the one girl MC has been pining for since he got back home from the drought of human intimacy, but whom he is not charming and neither is he putting in any effort for anything with - strike 3.

Gaby putting MC in his place for being a defeatist victimising misunderstood soldier/boxer used to punch/shoot/patch his way out of every pinch - washes off all character creation MC was desperately holding on to by the sheer pleasantries that those brother and sister duo had beed feeding him that far. MC is now trying to make it in a detective seedy shallow underbelly of investigation work gimmicks - where MC moon shines as a divorce private investigator - then MC gets muddled in a stolen necklace case out of being just a divorce dirt digger, working for a divorce lawyer he himself is belittling in his own mind for being a shell of his father who had paid to keep him out of the front lines of the war.

MC cannot make up his mind who he is or who he wants to be:

Quite the definitive look at something mid stream, don't you think? You are full of yourself and love to judge without producing anything of value. Get over youself, you clearly have no idea what makes for good story telling.

Last edited:
Reactions: kwazi

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Pecker PI [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT Mod

- 203mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
There really needs to be an option for textbox opaqueness as there are handful of times it's very hard to read the text.

nasty.pickle

Mar 4, 2023
great update, thank you MrPocketRocket
Still loving the style and the style of narration that's enjoyable to read, dialogues that aren't predictable, MC who doesn't take himself seriously and actually pulls it off decently IMHO - all well done!
I also liked the way you used the flashes/explosions within the war flashback scene, small and simple thing but effective. Whenever other AVNs even try to include something like that I'm usually just blinded or it takes you out of the scene completely, this was a pleasant surprise how smoothly it fit. When you are basically just going through images and text, this always helps with the ambience if it's well done and pulls you in. Even just a lightbulb gently flickering in the background does a lot in my mind.
MC's war past could also add an interesting and serious dimension when appropriate, I'm guessing he uses humour as coping mechanism. For me it's exactly that humour, tone and detective noir setting that make this AVN so charming already.
Trying to think of some helpful constructive criticism, I see you are already aware of the camilla interaction oddity if you go with josephine. Can't really think of much else at this early stage, the story and characters are just getting started, but I really enjoy the writing so far. Sure, I guess I could complain there could be more scenes and/or better done, but I for one will be very happy if you just keep doing what you doing.

Are you planning steam release btw? I don't do patreon/subscription stuff, but if you are strapped for cash, I can see I can send one-time donation of my choosing via itch.io right? Not sure what your situation is, I would prefer to wait until there is more of course and via steam, but I really don't want this AVN to be one of those that will not be finished, it's right up my rally.. so thanks for your work so far!

Reactions: MrPocketRocket

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
great update, thank you MrPocketRocket
Still loving the style and the style of narration that's enjoyable to read, dialogues that aren't predictable, MC who doesn't take himself seriously and actually pulls it off decently IMHO - all well done!
I also liked the way you used the flashes/explosions within the war flashback scene, small and simple thing but effective. Whenever other AVNs even try to include something like that I'm usually just blinded or it takes you out of the scene completely, this was a pleasant surprise how smoothly it fit. When you are basically just going through images and text, this always helps with the ambience if it's well done and pulls you in. Even just a lightbulb gently flickering in the background does a lot in my mind.
MC's war past could also add an interesting and serious dimension when appropriate, I'm guessing he uses humour as coping mechanism. For me it's exactly that humour, tone and detective noir setting that make this AVN so charming already.
Trying to think of some helpful constructive criticism, I see you are already aware of the camilla interaction oddity if you go with josephine. Can't really think of much else at this early stage, the story and characters are just getting started, but I really enjoy the writing so far. Sure, I guess I could complain there could be more scenes and/or better done, but I for one will be very happy if you just keep doing what you doing.

Are you planning steam release btw? I don't do patreon/subscription stuff, but if you are strapped for cash, I can see I can send one-time donation of my choosing via itch.io right? Not sure what your situation is, I would prefer to wait until there is more of course and via steam, but I really don't want this AVN to be one of those that will not be finished, it's right up my rally.. so thanks for your work so far!
Thank you! Sometimes a few well chosen words mean just as much as constructive criticism. Yours certainly makes me feel good about the project. And positive feedback work as well when it is specific, like with the explosion flashes. Now I know it works.

I have to ask. Did you play with the mod? I looked at the code and it looked solid as far as the Camille path (either after Josephine or when following Todd, but I'll do a play through of my own to see).

I am planning a steam release, but not until probably chapter 8-ish. I appreciate my subscribers more than I can explain, but if that is not your thing you can absolutely donate at itch.io. What I really need, though, is good word of mouth. My hope is to make this little adventure into a part time affair (job) in a year or two, but it's slow going so any positive mention/review here, reddit, discord or any social platform you might be on helps to build a following. I appreciate it!

You made my day!

nasty.pickle

Mar 4, 2023
Thank you! Sometimes a few well chosen words mean just as much as constructive criticism. Yours certainly makes me feel good about the project. And positive feedback work as well when it is specific, like with the explosion flashes. Now I know it works.

I have to ask. Did you play with the mod? I looked at the code and it looked solid as far as the Camille path (either after Josephine or when following Todd, but I'll do a play through of my own to see).

I am planning a steam release, but not until probably chapter 8-ish. I appreciate my subscribers more than I can explain, but if that is not your thing you can absolutely donate at itch.io. What I really need, though, is good word of mouth. My hope is to make this little adventure into a part time affair (job) in a year or two, but it's slow going so any positive mention/review here, reddit, discord or any social platform you might be on helps to build a following. I appreciate it!

You made my day!
Glad to hear it! :)

Yes, I did play with the mod. I will redownload the AVN clean and try at least loading the save before camille interaction and see if that sorts it out... since the save was from a playthrough with mod, maybe it is already affected though? Not sure, I'm not exactly a developer. But will let you know shortly.

Well, if that's the case, I will just take out fitting sentences from my posts in this thread and put 'em as a review here, least I can do. I don't even do social media in general, so again not much else I can help with. Though if someone asks for a good AVN, you will certainly get my recommendation. OK, I will send 10 bucks or stg for now via itch (I just rocked your world, didn't I?), more later or hopefully purchase via steam when that day comes..
Thanks for the follow-up!

Reactions: MrPocketRocket

nasty.pickle

Mar 4, 2023
I tried save from just before the Josephine decision, no change. Then loaded a save before chapter 2 end (played with previous version of the game unaffected by the new mod), skipped to the relevant part, still the same - one interaction with Camille after Josephine backroom, and another on the street as if MC didn't talk to her before.

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
I tried save from just before the Josephine decision, no change. Then loaded a save before chapter 2 end (played with previous version of the game unaffected by the new mod), skipped to the relevant part, still the same - one interaction with Camille after Josephine backroom, and another on the street as if MC didn't talk to her before.
Thanks. That is clearly not as intended. I am rendering for chapter 4 next couple of days, after that I'll take a look at a fix. Thank you for the review!

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
It was a "return" that was indented one too many times that changed what came after the speakeasy. Fixed (well, in my code at least:)

Reactions: nasty.pickle
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes