4.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1701087184534.png
The legs of Camille...who will have blue eyes according to the poll.
Case Log 3.45 went Public 13 hours ago:

True to form...at least the last week or so:)
Last week has actually been pretty productive
despite some loud objections to coding this shit.
Here is what has happened:
1) Already post processed all images for scenes 1-3.
2) Already coded scenes 1-3 and imported all images,
which makes the first 3 scenes done!
3) The day before yesterday - 21 stills got rendered .
The aim is to finish all of the scene 5 renders yesterday.
(take this optimistic view with a grain of salt.
Things will always be pushed more than is maybe possible.)
4) Was finished the writing for scene 3 of chapter 4.
Last one has been a pretty good week.
The render you are looking at is from yesterday's batch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1701088026648.png
MC: Then we go back to your place! Where I stay the night.
1701088064844.png

Last edited:

nasty.pickle

Mar 4, 2023
This is really promising! Love the theme/period and the fact that MC is a PI, kind of reminds me of Phillip Marlowe books. Not comparing it to Chandler's writing obviously, no one's gonna come out good compared against such classics. Music is excellent, the writing is decent - but hard to judge so soon, waiting to see how the case unfolds. But I'm actually interested in the story so far and not as a mere gateway to lewd scenes (good sign), looking forward to next update. Not sure what some people are complaining about so much, easily above average AVN writing and could become a lot more (fingers crossed!).
I also enjoy the fact that I'm given more frequent options on how to respond than usual (despite the fact it probably changes little other than immediate response, still helps to identify with MC more).
Thanks and keep up the good work MrPocketRocket !

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
This is really promising! Love the theme/period and the fact that MC is a PI, kind of reminds me of Phillip Marlowe books. Not comparing it to Chandler's writing obviously, no one's gonna come out good compared against such classics. Music is excellent, the writing is decent - but hard to judge so soon, waiting to see how the case unfolds. But I'm actually interested in the story so far and not as a mere gateway to lewd scenes (good sign), looking forward to next update. Not sure what some people are complaining about so much, easily above average AVN writing and could become a lot more (fingers crossed!).
I also enjoy the fact that I'm given more frequent options on how to respond than usual (despite the fact it probably changes little other than immediate response, still helps to identify with MC more).
Thanks and keep up the good work MrPocketRocket !
Thank you for the positive feedback!

Reactions: nasty.pickle

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
Small update before the release. I'm hoping to have Chapter 3 release on Patreon before end of January. Currently a total of 696 renders. I'll likely hit 1000 for the first time with chapter 3. It will be fun, emotional and sexy...in short, everything you could wish for;-)
Jungle1.png

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Case Log 3.9

Yes, this is quite possibly the last case log before the next chapter is released. I was (my optimistic self) thinking that I would finish the stills today and move to animations on Tuesday, but I still have a half day of renders to finish the chapter sans animations. The grand total as of right now is 917 renders. All coding is done up until scene 14 and working. Working on graphics for Player Card menu and pages. Might be some place holders there. I have decided not to follow the idea that I was going to focus on mop-up work right after the initial release, instead I will focus entirely on rendering and writing chapter 4. As I mentioned, the rendering is what is holding me back, so no reason not to put all available hours on that. I'll work on the to-do list as I go, with minor changes to design and some content. Tuesday could be the last render day for this chapter. At least that is the goal.

ch3s14ao.png

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1708622010130.png
What a strange choice to grab her shirt when he be totally strapped, nothing unbottoned on him. There are countless gurus online talking about touching a woman to increase connection, none is talking about grabbing her shirt when she has a schorching hot belly oven brewing hot coco milk and honey buns for his hand to massage and her eager swollen puppies practically smothered by the threads, screaming for him to caress and make magik happen. Alas ...

Apr 30, 2023
The name of the game is Pecker PI but when i download it it says "the curse of the perl Necklace...What is wrong??

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
The name of the game is Pecker PI but when i download it it says "the curse of the perl Necklace...What is wrong??
It's a bit confusing I know, but the idea is that it will be stand alone episodes, like a tv show, for each case or 10 chapters. The main LIs will remain the same as they are part of the world, with one or two LIs that only appear in the particular episode. This first episode is called The Curse of the Pearl Necklace. But the AVN is Pecker PI.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Case Log #2 Ch4

1710518202252.png

Today I will put the animations into their slots and the chapter will be officially done. I will circle back around and replace the animations once I get closer to the end of the episode. In the last few days I've learned quite a bit about animating in Daz and I think I can do better. I rendered 6 animations for this chapter, but decided to only use 4. It's incredibly hard to see what is going on (clipping and motion wise) until you actually render the scene. It's just a matter of taking the time to finesse the scene. Simple things like hair movement can't be put in without thought to physics (which I did and felt like an idiot when I saw the result). Details like muscles straining and sweat is also something that I would like to look at. I'll post a link for all tiers once the animations are in place and public release will be sometime Sunday.

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes