• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
So can someone tell me how to actually use the Lotus/Nocturn perfumes for the wild BB's?
I tried to use it through the inventory / ballet menus, but the 'use' option is greyed out

Can someone tell me the menu steps / prerequisites to use it for the seductive fragrance quest?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So can someone tell me how to actually use the Lotus/Nocturn perfumes for the wild BB's?
I tried to use it through the inventory / ballet menus, but the 'use' option is greyed out

Can someone tell me the menu steps / prerequisites to use it for the seductive fragrance quest?
Menu-> Item-> Potions-> Perfume-> MC

You should be able to activate Perfume like any potion. Click on the potion, click again to confirm, then click on MC.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Finishing the Salesman quest seems to have broken the dam, so to speak. She got pregnant after the second sale of cheese, using the Enhanced Fertility plus Phallus Giganticus potion.
If you're not at 100+% chance of knocking up a girl, sometimes it takes multiple tries. There's reports of players needing 10+ reload & retry before a girl gets pregnant at the base 25% chance.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
The walkthrough says "be sure to drink the potion before sneaking up on the snow owls" for the Freja's Feast quest, but it doesn't say which potion. Is it the Agilty potion, the Enhanced Fertility potion or something else?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The walkthrough says "be sure to drink the potion before sneaking up on the snow owls" for the Freja's Feast quest, but it doesn't say which potion. Is it the Agilty potion, the Enhanced Fertility potion or something else?
Agility

Reactions: BCGuy

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It's inconvenient that the name of the quest and the name of the quest in the game are different from each other in Walthroughs.
Did the name change as the game was updated?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It's inconvenient that the name of the quest and the name of the quest in the game are different from each other in Walthroughs.
Did the name change as the game was updated?
Early WT is abit broken with the quests for some reason. Apparently there is a guy working on an updated WT so hopfully that gets sorted.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Where can Oskana watch after "A New Home" quest?
I've seen all the scenes I can see with her.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Where can Oskana watch after "A New Home" quest?
I've seen all the scenes I can see with her.
she will return after you complete "go forth and multiply", during "spread the word" quest..
to avoid "go forth and multiply" from bugging, ignore the inn in town till Ziva tells you to find new followers

Last edited:

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
she will return after you complete "go forth and multiply", during "spread the word" quest..
to avoid "go forth and multiply" from bugging, ignore the inn in town till Ziva tells you to find new followers
Yep. Don't talk to Oksana (she will appear in the Tavern in the Village) until AFTER you complete Go Forth and Multiply I did, and now I can't finish Go Forth and Multiply. I presume Tinkerer is aware of this issue, but not sure if it will be fixed.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
I went back to check on the dragon (Vixenatrix?) and got another quest - "Bring the Lady a Gift." This quest doesn't show up in the walkthrough. Did I get the quest too early? or did I just miss it in the walkthrough? Thanks.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I went back to check on the dragon (Vixenatrix?) and got another quest - "Bring the Lady a Gift." This quest doesn't show up in the walkthrough. Did I get the quest too early? or did I just miss it in the walkthrough? Thanks.
The walkthrough mentions it ("In fact, he can even continue to visit her afterwards but he'll need to bring her a present..."), but I think it was made a quest after that was written. You get the quest if you ask for sex after she announces pregnancy. Edgar's shop has something suitable (it's expensive).

FYI Vixenatrix will be receiving an update allowing her to lay her egg, like how the next update adds pregnancy & birth for Beth. We don't know how soon Vix's update will be, but it will happen.

Reactions: BCGuy

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
The walkthrough mentions it ("In fact, he can even continue to visit her afterwards but he'll need to bring her a present..."), but I think it was made a quest after that was written. You get the quest if you ask for sex after she announces pregnancy. Edgar's shop has something suitable (it's expensive).

FYI Vixenatrix will be receiving an update allowing her to lay her egg, like how the next update adds pregnancy & birth for Beth. We don't know how soon Vix's update will be, but it will happen.
Okay. I didn't see anything at Edgar's, but I'll look again. Or maybe it would be best to wait until the next update.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes