• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
The blonde lost both times.
Oh ... I thought there was one more girl, instead they voted twice for the same to eliminate .... what kind of vote would it be? I seem to play one of those old text-based RPGs with some bugs ... "Do you want to die? Yes/No. You're dead. Do you want to die? Yes/No."

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Do you know if in addition to the female bat breeder there will be other species? Maybe a beautiful spidergirl ... considering the nest of spiders in one of the caves ... like Rachnera Arachnera

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
If I can make a comment on the redhead ( don't unleash wolves :'() .... I don't like the hairstyle

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Anyways I do recall a study made by anthropologists showcasing how blondes wouldn't be fitting to be vampires due to the harsh attitudes blond women in nordic cultures had. Unlike the souther brunettes that could afford to flirt for fun, blondes had to fight for the scarce resources..
It seems the poll voters have a knack for antropology

ImSoLuL

Feb 3, 2018
Can someone help me how to use the dungeon?
I have finished every quest and have every item but i cant find out how to put capuret monsters in the dungeon.
Edit: NEverminde you juste have to speek with the Dark Elve.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
how long does it take to release an update 2day is 16-3-18 half month is past :biggrin::test2::FeelsBadMan::teary::disappointed::'(o_O:mad:
Usually about a month - month and a half - even two months. These devs have lives too they do this as a hobby, most have to work jobs just like everyday people, you got family to deal with, other things in life that pop up. When they do get to work on their games they try and work their asses off during that free time. I think I only know of a few that do this full time to make a living.

ON top of that they probably have other projects they want to get going for the next game. If I remember right this dev is getting near the end of Peasant's Quest and already has a couple other projects! It is a bummer having to wait it out.

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
I love the bat breeder :kisskiss:. Just wish I could put a collar , latex corset, garter, gloves & Stockings on her. Pierced nipples
(with little bells) and clit, and She'd be a perfect monster girl pet!
I have thought about a game where the main goal is to collect a monster girl harem, 100 or so variety, you would have to defeat each one to collect her, some of the better ones would involve several different possible ways to capture her each resulting in different personality traits.
Man It Sucks to have ideas and no talent in that arena..:biggrin:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I love the bat breeder :kisskiss:. Just wish I could put a collar , latex corset, garter, gloves & Stockings on her. Pierced nipples
I have thought about a game where the main goal is to collect a monster girl harem, 100 or so variety, you would have to defeat each one to collect her, some of the better ones would involve several different possible ways to capture her each resulting in different personality traits.
Not that difficult to make RPG maker games, on front page of F95 under the section Development you can learn how to either create the status-quo game or learn how to create a different RPG game, that will look like Peasant's Quest or Farmer's Dreams!

Reactions: Hermies

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Usually about a month - month and a half - even two months. These devs have lives too they do this as a hobby, most have to work jobs just like everyday people, you got family to deal with, other things in life that pop up. When they do get to work on their games they try and work their asses off during that free time. I think I only know of a few that do this full time to make a living.

ON top of that they probably have other projects they want to get going for the next game. If I remember right this dev is getting near the end of Peasant's Quest and already has a couple other projects! It is a bummer having to wait it out.
I do recall thinkerer said that he couldn't make itin time for the end of february and the release should come around the second weekend of march and it happens to be the time

kark

Jun 18, 2017
That its "Monster girl paradox" its in jap but there is a partial translation by "dargoth"

Reactions: Hermies
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes