Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
I also like the Stat. system, Exp. and Level progression.
They all seem more realistic (in regards to what real people can achieve) , I'm e Lvl. 19 with 17,000.
It took a bit of grinding (and 112 bears) but I think it's more in line with D&D, and what a good RPG should be.:)

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
That happens if you use too much boar fat and burn the house and later you pay the owners for the reconstruction.
Yea, I used 2 fat the first time and saw the house the next day, I didn't find the owners til about a week or two later.
I forget what it cost to rebuild (500) I think, but yea I did the Good Sam. thing.

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
I see the batbreeder as a bit of a liability since she couln't get into town without attracting too much attention, but a female mercenary would be more plausible and the discarded blonde vampire could be re-purposed
I'm e sure most of the women in town wont be so welcoming, However any well mannered gentlemen would surely
desire a Monster Girl of their own.! :biggrin: Seriously you could use her as a distraction (Sex not Death) on some quest.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
So is that lord of the underworld guy the devil or something? I found it weird that the elf mistress would be worshiping the devil?
When you "cure" Ziva, she tells you that Nergal and Qetesh were lovers once, but she cheated on him and he cursed her and her priestess'. So he wasn't always evil I guess.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
that's a politician's answer... the "I may or may not"
Don't get it. Are you refering to me or tinkerer's answer?
I had sugested April to ask him and tinkerer answered with a "it's possible" kind of reply so not really much to coment on my part.:cool:
2day 21-03-2018 more 10 day 2 month finish still no release what took so long :mad::mad::cool::p:rolleyes::OhMyGoodness:
Stop being impatient, it will be ready soon. :HeyGuys:

Nov 18, 2017
Don't get it. Are you refering to me or tinkerer's answer?
I had sugested April to ask him and tinkerer answered with a "it's possible" kind of reply so not really much to coment on my part.:cool:

Stop being impatient, it will be ready soon. :HeyGuys:
that cool after 2 month u say Stop being impatient:FeelsGoodMan::happyblush:evilupset::evilsmile::OhMyGoodness:

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes