Feb 4, 2018
Anyone solved the tomb puzzle? I know you gotta get the moonlight to shine on the gem on the wall, but the pillars I need won't turn.
Nevermind I soved it!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Then you need to turn another pillar until the light shines on the orb that is in the wall (where there is a vine you can destroy).

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
What doou think will be the story behind the vampires? will the 3 bloodsuckers be under the control of a nosferatu that we'll have to defeat or were they simply awakened by the ruckus the MC and ziva did in the tomb?

Feb 4, 2018
What doou think will be the story behind the vampires? will the 3 bloodsuckers be under the control of a nosferatu that we'll have to defeat or were they simply awakened by the ruckus the MC and ziva did in the tomb?
My theory is that since Qetesh is a love Goddess, they want to pervert love into lust, hence why the old priestess had the sealed with her.
Good game. Can't wait for the next update
Same, in the next update one of the 3(?) pregnant ladies has her baby, you can date Beth and you continue the quest with Ziva. Sadly Mira is still grounded. :(

King_005

Jan 25, 2018
What about Victoria ? She can be knocked up in this update ?
I mean I tried with switching potions. Any idea !

Feb 4, 2018
What about Victoria ? She can be knocked up in this update ?
I mean I tried with switching potions. Any idea !
Nah, so far as I know she always makes you cum outside, and there's no mention in the status update on Tinkerers patreon. It's a shame tho, the ladies look so hot when they're pregnant. It would be great if they could all get knocked up.

Feb 4, 2018
this brings an interesting question... are the nocturnal sisters sterile or can they get knocked up?
We don't know yet the version with them in is still 2 weeks away (roughly) and Even Alice (bargirl) hasn't got pregnancy chance added to her data yet. So, we must wait. But I want all females to be breedable myself.

King_005

Jan 25, 2018
No
Nah, so far as I know she always makes you cum outside, and there's no mention in the status update on Tinkerers patreon. It's a shame tho, the ladies look so hot when they're pregnant. It would be great if they could all get knocked up.
Man actually after giving her the dress, you can talk to her about the barrenness potion, so she will tell you to cum inside, and you can switch potions with fertility potion. I know this but I already did this twice she is not knocked up yet.

Feb 4, 2018
No

Man actually after giving her the dress, you can talk to her about the barrenness potion, so she will tell you to cum inside, and you can switch potions with fertility potion. I know this but I already did this twice she is not knocked up yet.
Huh, I'll have to try that next time she comes to get her "rent".

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes