• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Shaman (Goblin shaman in Shakala's village)
wait... isn't she like super old? Goblin GILF ?
Liandra (Elf guarding Sacred Well)
it would be nice since she was neglected and made to guard that silly well
Maghda (Big Ogre chick)
that would be interesting in it's own right as players tend to avoid her like the plague... (not me..)
Gwynneth (Prostitute)
maybe MC and Gwynneth could have a special arrangement and she only works with him... like MC pays her 200 gold per week to stay at his place and they have sex as many times as the player wants. if the player can't pay the 200 gold, she goes back to the streets. I know 200 gold per week is a lot, however with next update encounter revamp, making that money will be easy and overall it's cheaper than paying per service
taking a wild guess... the poll will end with Liandra and Gwynneth as a draw, maghda in second place and Shaman with close to zero votes

Reactions: wsam

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I voted for Liandra, also thinking that she is being neglected.
For the moment 8 days left, 107 votes, Liandra is far ahead with 57% of the votes. Maghda is second with 29%.
oh Liandra would be nice, although i was hoping for some action with Gwynneth :(
people are crazy
XD yup i am also not at all crazy about Maghda...well if the current standings stay I will have to give her a visit in 2 or 3 updates :p

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

KiwamiLorenzo

Formerly 'PabloLorenzo'
Oct 10, 2017
@Kukothemadhatter

Hi there!
As we are nearing the release of a new update, I need to start planning the next one. The next update I'd like to keep a bit small so I can do it in under a month.
I would like to add a few small quests that are doable for new players to make the initial grind a bit less, and thought I could take the opportunity to do a few scenes with some of the minor characters.
Non of theses characters will likely add any significant new gameplay mechanics, it's mostly just to add a bit more story/variety.
Who would you prefer I made scenes for?
  • Maghda (Big Ogre chick)
  • Gwynneth (Prostitute)
  • Liandra (Elf guarding Sacred Well)
  • Shaman (Goblin shaman in Shakala's village)
Who's winning in that poll?

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
Goblin shaman wasn't so old looking if i remember well, At least that could be a way to get back to dear Shakala. I think tinkerer should have a fail-safe for his characters in those pools, for example if x wins, should be the next patch but if y gets in second place that should be the next one and so on. If not we won't get new characters or new stories for some of them ( halfling cook is waiting there since last summer).

wsam

Jun 4, 2017
Would anyone be so kind to share a full save for Version: 1.41 ?
Thanks in advance.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Rather making scenes for one minor character in the next update i would more like if he would go with one scene for all the minor characters he wrote about. That way if has something for everyone

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
guys i missed the Erevi 'Shopping' quest (she delivered by the time i came with the dress). do you think i'll get a chance to complete the quest(in future updates) or is it gone? i spent 200G on that sweet dress :cry:

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
guys i missed the Erevi 'Shopping' quest (she delivered by the time i came with the dress). do you think i'll get a chance to complete the quest(in future updates) or is it gone? i spent 200G on that sweet dress :cry:
From the last render, it looks like MC will get another chance at impregnating Erevi so there's hope

Reactions: u z i

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
hey my wedding quest with the inn keapers daughter is not activating. can anyone help..plz
i don't know what actually triggers that quest...i hope you have done all previous quests with the daughter(distracting her father, etc.)? if it does not happen continue with the other quests(especially main quests)
as a last resort refer to the walkthrough :)

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes