Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah, sorry, RPGM games can get on my nerves when they insist on the grinding aspect that's inherent to them. Then, clearly low on patience, when I come here to look for cheats to get past it, your comment just really triggered me.

And I guess I didn't play well, quite a few times I got into a simple battle but wasn't able to escape it so it put me back quite a while as I hadn't recently saved, since I didn't expect a fight / it to be that difficult. I never found the dog for the 'free' dagger and even after finally buying gear, I was only just about scraping a victory against the weakest enemy and had to rest like 8 days just to get my goddamn hp back.

It feels very infuriating, my dude, and it's not like I really should expect combat to be so painstaking early on, it's kinda unfair to pin it solely on my playing badly rather than the game being a bit too much of a ball buster early on, especially for the genre it's in.
Well sometimes you need to pace your steps more than you like, my tip the biggest available cheat is the walkthrough/guide from the OP as it not only contains info about quests, but also beginner tips and a list of enemies and their stats.
don't use money to just upgrade your gear, you can buy bandages for a rather low price in the item shop, they can help you to kill monsters atleast once a day (aim for single unarmed Goblin), once you reach level 3 you can also tackle armored goblins or 2 unarmed goblins, ALWAYS save atleast once a day and after each encounter until enemies prove no challenge for you (around level 8), stay away from bears until you are atleast level 8-10... and if you are lucky Goblins drop bandages for healing.
The dog is in the SE of the village between some trees (less east actually).
After returning the dog to the smith you can work in the smith for some Gold... so at start your day should be like this
sun rise work the fields, go to the forest and kill 1-2 Goblins, return to the village and sell ears to the mayor, go to the smith and work the forge for Gold and rest in the barn when you are exhausted... buy bandages each day to heal to max HP each morning... within a few ingame days you should be able to take more Goblins down and once you reach level 5 search for Shakalah (Goblin boss girl near the corpses in the forest)... you can't win the 3rd encounter so don't even try...
From this point you can win most encounters even on more durable tracks dureing your exploration... always have a bunch of bandages on you and use Healing inbetween the battles once you have a ring.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
whoa...agressive much?
dunno how you play this, but you can get a free weapon for a simple fetch quest inside the town (dagger), spend like farming 3 days to buy a normal armor and equip both, from this point on you should be able to easily defeat an unarmored Goblin, work in the farm in the morning so you you have a free resting place that's better than the ally and keep repeating... you should be high level enough in around 30 min if you run away from group battles or armored goblins... and in the next release this will become even easier as group battles will be impossible until you leveled a bit.
With the money earned buy a shield, a sword and an open helm, the ring is a bonus.
once your equipment is full you should have leveled atleast twice if you are good 4 times and at level 5 you can even challenge the Goblin boss girl. once you did that you will hardly have any mob battle that will get to you. and you can start to truly discover the world... and from that point on combat will be part of the gameplay and you will find this game rather boring skipping that via cheats (personal opinion here).

well I can atleast agree to this... I just don't like the kind of people that come to play a VN and skip all the gameplay mechanics put into this and asking right out for cheats... even more since there are already a number of posts about this in this thread, which the search function would give quiet some results on... this is not a VN so if you skip combat, which is a key assest to this game you will loose this feeling of achievement that keeps the player going inbetween the longer passages of storyline in the game.... the only "easy" women in town is Gwyneth the working girl. and someone who doesn't want to spend time on the game will mostlikely be discouraged to explore further under these conditions (personal opinion again)
I still am of the opinion that the correct reply would be to use the search function or google to find the relevant informations on how to cheat in the game. After all everyone is entitled to not like certain aspects of a game and to ask for a way to tailor its experience towards hiw/her tastes - of course within the realm of possibility, I'd be upset like you if the request for such a thing to be put in the game was made to the dev for instance!

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I still am of the opinion that the correct reply would be to use the search function or google to find the relevant informations on how to cheat in the game. After all everyone is entitled to not like certain aspects of a game and to ask for a way to tailor its experience towards hiw/her tastes - of course within the realm of possibility, I'd be upset like you if the request for such a thing to be put in the game was made to the dev for instance!
While I agree on that I presume there are people just thinking the initial hurdle is to high to be taken by beginners and ask for cheats for an advantage... pointing out starting strategys could actually work as a remedy... even more since cheats can break up functions in later game... for example if you create a character with 999 on each stat the 3rd battle against shakalah could turn into an endless struggle without any looser, since it's designed to down the player within 1-2 attacks of her... but with over powered stats that could take quiet a while

kunpeng

Jan 17, 2019
Does anyone here have an issue when running the game, my system crashes when I attempt to run it, I even reinstalled it. It shouldn't be my PC since I am able to run most regular mmorpgs without an issue. If anyone has a solution for this please let me know, ty. It used to work fine before, no clue why it does that.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How much RAM you got?
are you running other applications in the background?
RPGM MV games are quiet taxeing on the RAM... MMORPGs in general aren't that heavy on it though

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Just discovered this game about 1 month ago.
Absolutely loving it.

My thoughts having played through 3 times:

Definitely want more story with the elf girl at the well (? Leandra, I'm not good with names!)

Would like to get to know the shop girl.
Maybe bring her boar carcases / bear skins / whatever & give them to her, rather than sell them & see where it goes...
Just slightly odd that she's the only girl in town that I have met but not "MET"...
I guess time will tell.

I don't have any issues with the werewolf scene, but having seen the alternative, I do prefer the new version. Actually laughed out loud when granny brained me with that stick!

I get frustrated with prego Mia. Having a pregnancy period does make sense, but I finish all of the rest of the game content before her second birth (first birth if I use cheats). Then I'm left with make work / repeat scenes for 100ish days to complete the family.
I hope that there will eventually be a LOT more content to fill this time. Or maybe you can learn the transformation spell sooner. Maybe like the Phallus Giganticus potion, you can get a 1 shot fairly early to get things moving before Erevi pops.

Speaking of Erevi, it seems odd that Mia has a timed pregnancy but Erevi has an event based pregnancy.
For the sake of consistency, shouldn't Erevi be pregnant for a set period?
Unless the special nature of the child interferes with that...
Moving Mia to event based births would solve my earlier gripe.
Probably a lot more work for Tinkerer though to create / link these events.

Anyway, Can't wait to see where this goes...

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, great, it's "Peasant's Quest" so it lives up to its name, but as an adult/plot based game; garbage.
Bro just grab the Lain's scene gallery and cheat mod it has almost everything you could want with a cheat stone and Maim Lain plans to add teleportation and the rest of the scenes in the gallery too, eventually.
You do know that the game has a cheat mode that gives you enough gold and items to bypass the grinder;
Eh the cheat mode in-game is not a lot of help, I lost my old user account and with it all my saves for all my games and replaying the game from the ground up does feel very tedious even for someone who is a fan of old school JRPG's like the Final Fantasy series, Dragon Quest series, Dual orb, Lufia etc... I am talking OLD FF like 1-2-3 not the flashy new ones like FF 14 with their Optional Turn based combat systems.
Also Agree the stats on weapons are a bit too pissy it's clear the developer wants you to have a hard time with the combat a real peasant's quest, feel like tinkerer designed the MC to be cucked a Lot . A two hander's boost to damage should be way more substantial than your bare fists.
I do regret not farming more in the hidden valley before completing the temple clearing quest... those 2-3 goblin encounters were a good source of money with a little bit of investment in MP replenishing potions.
Fast travel is about to come with the next release which is still announced for the last week of february
Thank you, the compressed version will be uploaded soon after it's uploaded here hopefully.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Eh the cheat mode in-game is not a lot of help, I lost my old user account and with it all my saves for all my games and replaying the game from the ground up does feel very tedious even for someone who is a fan of old school JRPG's like the Final Fantasy series, Dragon Quest series, Dual orb, Lufia etc... I am talking OLD FF like 1-2-3 not the flashy new ones like FF 14 with their Optional Turn based combat systems.
Also Agree the stats on weapons are a bit too pissy it's clear the developer wants you to have a hard time with the combat a real peasant's quest, feel like tinkerer designed the MC to be cucked a Lot . A two hander's boost to damage should be way more substantial than your bare fists.
I do regret not farming more in the hidden valley before completing the temple clearing quest... those 2-3 goblin encounters were a good source of money with a little bit of investment in MP replenishing potions.
Not sure how looseing a Forum account can have any impact on your save games unless you are talkeing about a cloud account (not even sure if RPGM is made to play from a cloud)
well the player is only a peasant and barely trained in useing a 2 hander by a retired soldier... you normally need far longer to learn any stances or movement patterns which would allow you to deal some real damage... but it's enough to not stab yourself and use it like a blunt weapon or flay it around like a mad man... just hit hard.
The nerved combat encounters announced for the next update will fix your blight, as group battles will have a return on normal encounters

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Not sure how losing a Forum account can have any impact on your save games.
well the player is only a peasant and barely trained in useing a 2 hander by a retired soldier...
The nerfed combat encounters announced for the next update will fix your blight, as group battles will have a return on normal encounters
Sorry I should have clarified, My user account on my laptop, dumbass Antivirus update corrupted it, restarted windows to finalize the update and it wouldn't go beyond the initial windows loadup screen, had to make a new user profile in DOS command prompt like it was in the 1960's or whatever year it was before windows came out. With that all profile went most of my data including renpy saves since the new account used a new registry and I had to have some drives formatted to remove the earlier mention dumbass antivirus completely.
Well I agree with you on that just one afternoon of training wouldn't make you some master Duelist or Tournament Champion material but the MC has been working on a farm for most his life so far if I am not mistaken, and in my playthrough I had already been fighting goblins almost everyday and around level 12-13 so when he got the zweihander it should have been a substantial power upgrade. But Idk what the Developer has in mind with how strong he wants the MC to appear,as I said earlier I get the feeling the that Tinkerer wanted the MC to be more of a whimpy cuck more magelike but then with backlash he had to calm down with all the "someones gonna dick yo chick" stuff. Personally I am also not into cuckolding and chose to reload a save and farm to get strong enough to defeat Grug the Giant and later on at the temple reclaiming quest hoped there was a castration or killing option during the earlier temple visit, in-game it would have been preferable to sloppy seconds on a loosened up priestess vag, also didn't wanna risk getting any Giant's herpes. :LOL:
Idk what the Dev has planned to do with encounters in the next update is the post in this thread If yes could you suggest any keyword I could use to search this thread for the post ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
look for the Patreon Updates shared by other users... the last one wasn't that long ago so it might still be within the last 5-10 pages

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
so is there an option of killing the vampire girls in the current version( to complete the quest from the mayor)?
(not that i want to! just asking :p )

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
so is there an option of killing the vampire girls in the current version( to complete the quest from the mayor)?
(not that i want to! just asking :p )
Have you tried opening the crypt in daylight?

Can't do it after you taste their blood.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Have you tried opening the crypt in daylight?

Can't do it after you taste their blood.
ok i just went there - it says that i should let my masters get their beauty sleep. does that mean i 'tasted their blood' (sorry i don't remember tbh)
also there is a switch(button) on the right side of the crypt(just noticed it). does it have any significance?

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
ok i just went there - it says that i should let my masters get their beauty sleep. does that mean i 'tasted their blood' (sorry i don't remember tbh)
also there is a switch(button) on the right side of the crypt(just noticed it). does it have any significance?
If they are your masters, then you have missed the chance to kill them.

If I remember correctly, that button is used to open the crypt before you meet them.

Reactions: u z i

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It opens the crypt when they sleep. Not worth it as soon their update will come and the potion of enhanced fertility will be useful

Reactions: u z i

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Leandra, I'm not good with names!)
She's winning the poll so far
Speaking of Erevi, it seems odd that Mia has a timed pregnancy but Erevi has an event based pregnancy.
For the sake of consistency, shouldn't Erevi be pregnant for a set period?
Erevi and Ziva are the only girls tied to the main quest. Mia is optional
do regret not farming more in the hidden valley before completing the temple clearing quest... those 2-3 goblin encounters were a good source of money with a little bit of investment in MP replenishing potions.
The area near the bridge to the tower is even better
I had already been fighting goblins almost everyday and around level 12-13 so when he got the zweihander it should have been a substantial power upgrade
But it is, you can one shot boars, as to boost damage you can use a potion of poison and learn the might blow skill

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes