Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the mountain path is narrow so if I read this part righ.. we'll have to fight every single goblin if we want to reach the mines or the tower of dread...
He never said how many enemies per map he will add... there was a lower Goblin encounter rate in the mountains before... so maybe there will only be 4 groups outside of the cave, one at the entrance and exit one at the crossroad to the mine or slope to the crystal and finally one infront of the mine... maybe even less

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
He never said how many enemies per map he will add... there was a lower Goblin encounter rate in the mountains before... so maybe there will only be 4 groups outside of the cave, one at the entrance and exit one at the crossroad to the mine or slope to the crystal and finally one infront of the mine... maybe even less
I know.. I was just stating the facts.. It's gonna be impossible to avoid the fights unless the map is made more wider

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I know.. I was just stating the facts.. It's gonna be impossible to avoid the fights unless the map is made more wider
Again.. depends on wether the enemies try to charge at you or just patrol... there is enough space to outmanoveur an Enemy if he isn't set to hunt you down.
and even before I never passed that path without atleast 2-3 enemy encounters + the fast travel will make those routes unneccesary very soon anyway^^

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
well Tinkerer said that the goblin's strength will be based on player level, so i don't think that there won't be any problems for any player, although it might get irritating if you just want to pass through quickly but can't escape. like in the caves, 80-90% of the times i can't escape the spiders and bats -_-'

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
well Tinkerer said that the goblin's strength will be based on player level, so i don't think that there won't be any problems for any player, although it might get irritating if you just want to pass through quickly but can't escape. like in the caves, 80-90% of the times i can't escape the spiders and bats -_-'
You can always CHOOSE to escape while in combat mode.

It ALWAYS works with ANY goblin. It NEVER works with boars and bears. It might be a risky choice with dungeon creatures: you never know what happens next.

This is it.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Not if they're visible

It ALWAYS works with ANY goblin. It NEVER works with boars and bears. It might be a risky choice with dungeon creatures: you never know what happens next.

This is it.
actually Kukothemadhatter might be right because in the north forest(where the grandma lives) when i faced the goblins(visible sprites) escape option was not there. well anyways i have given this game a rest for now. will find out when the next update comes out ;)

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

This is it.
actually Kukothemadhatter might be right because in the north forest(where the grandma lives) when i faced the goblins(visible sprites) escape option was not there. well anyways i have given this game a rest for now. will find out when the next update comes out ;)
no retreat no surrender.png

Reactions: u z i
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes