Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Guys, who owns the white lingerie bordered with black lace (or something)? It's the one in the same row as the Red Riding Hood Outfit, located at the farthest right.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Uhm Evangelion, it's a black AND white lingerie. You get that in the left area of the shop, below the changing rooms.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Uhm the lingerie. I HOPE it's not in your mind that I'm talking about the clerical robes. It is a displayed, black and white lingerie set that is in the same row as the red riding hood set, all of them below the changing rooms. It is NOT the white set for the giantess or the black or purely red one for everi.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Uhm the lingerie. I HOPE it's not in your mind that I'm talking about the clerical robes. It is a displayed, black and white lingerie set that is in the same row as the red riding hood set, all of them below the changing rooms. It is NOT the white set for the giantess or the black or purely red one for everi.
it must be the one for victoria

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
THANK YOU Kukothemadhatter...thank you. However, how the heck do you give it to her? I've already passed the "take victoria back" quest?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Victoria only had the option of a purely black lingerie before impregnation... the white lingerie she wears after her belly got swollen is hers...
try to interact with the lingerie and make a screenshot...so we know what you are talkeing about... I already bought all outfits so I am not sure which one you mean

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Uhm is that option of a purely black lingerie something that happens only after the player purchases and gives a lingerie set for Victoria? Plus, Evangelion I'm also kinda sure it's for Victoria now. I've given sets to the goblin, the giantess, (both) the dark elf, mia, and the dragon. Who's left? The lingerie in question is "Lacey Black Lingerie " at the front of the store (referring to ghostwalker's 1.04 guide).
the
Annoyingly enough, I get events where Victoria kinda enters the house through the back door and waits beside player's bed in rented house. She's wearing the black lingerie I never bought or gave to her. Huhhh, oh well....

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the black lingerie for Victoria was when she visits the player to collect his rent
Try to give pictures of the position of the lingerie and what is displayed...
some manequin had different set of outfits if I am not mistaken
Shop1.png Shop2.png

Reactions: Beastly27

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This dress if for mia
sure is... it was meant as reference... since like I posted earlier I had already bought all dresses and have no idea which one you were talking about, I meant for you to create screenshots like those so we have a vissual for what you are askeing for

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes