Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
>Vore tag

Whereabouts is it in the game and is it avoidable?
I think that's only because there is a scene where an ogress is seen holding a leg in the background, almost imperceptible or maybe because you capture bandits and offer them to the vampires. Nothing hideous or disgusting that i'm aware of.

Reactions: Thanatron

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Situation update
Hi again!
It was about time to give you another sneak peak at the next update, so I thought I'd share some news as well.
When it comes to the up coming update, I've largely been focused on completing the images. All the mayor scenes for Alice are done, I'm just missing a few transitional images here and there. I've also done some work on creating new map assets and scripting, but there is still a lot to do there.
I originally intended to introduce a new character in this update as well, but I got a little carried away with the Alice scenes, so I fear I need to put her on hold a little bit. I've done some of the work on her already, but I'd like to release something well before Christmas, so I just don't think it's feasible to add her as well. Perhaps I can find the time to complete her scenes during Christmas and do another tiny release before the new year.
The next mayor update after that, will feature Erevi and your daughter. They won the last character poll quite convincingly, so I'm looking quite forward to that:). This will also add a fast travel mechanism I've been wanting to implement for a while, and a functioning area map! Finally!

Have a nice day!
AliceBedroom_-_231.png

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I gotta admit I've kinda soured on the game ever since he had the rape by deception, followed by pregnancy thing with the lycan. Shit is not kosher

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
ok so i downloaded game again but still can't get the "clear temple" quest had the priestess milk me from day 22 to day 36 got the price drop from 80 to 50 coins married Shakala met the dark elf girl trained bat breeder got Victoria pregnant mad at me and then made her fall in love with me again cleared stables dated Alice got her key copy made spyglass captured bandits killed goblins sold their ears saved puppies got Frida pregnant made her a lock and garden got the merchandise for clothes store got the goblet from the temple (chose "negotiation is for pusiess") and at the end when i visit Ziva only have 2 options 1: Milk me and 2: Never mind what else can i do to activate that damn quest if i get the dark elf pregnant chances are she wont teach me magic i need for date with horse girl and the one with granny in tow

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Every will teach you magic (summoning) after she gave birth and you build a cript for your child.
You need those steps to date the stable girl and for that to even unlock you already need to have cleared the temple... so not sure what you mean here?

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Guys, can't seem to get alice to visit the room at night, again. Already completed get the duplicate key for alice quest with all the scenes. According to a guide out there, this is supposed to be repeatable. What gives?

Thanatron

May 12, 2018
I think that's only because there is a scene where an ogress is seen holding a leg in the background, almost imperceptible or maybe because you capture bandits and offer them to the vampires. Nothing hideous or disgusting that i'm aware of.
Oh good, I was really dreading it. Thanks for the heads up.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Every will teach you magic (summoning) after she gave birth and you build a cript for your child.
You need those steps to date the stable girl and for that to even unlock you already need to have cleared the temple... so not sure what you mean here?
what i mean is simple Ikari Shinji i can not for the love of me unlock the quest where i tell that drunk in the tavern to sober up then go find him in the goblin forest to join me and clear the temple free the swamp elf and all the jada-jada after after retrieving the goblet all Ziva does is milk me and no other quests i could on my first run then i thought i fuked up by making dark elf pregnant because she kept telling me "not now i'm resting" so i started over but before that i tried to unpack the game to change the max save no. from 20 to 60 or 80 but kept getting errors there so i thought i messed up the game so i downloaded the game again but still can't unlock the quest to clear the temple even after following the walkthrough to the letter. i did choose not to negotiate on the goblet retrieval quest so is it possible Ziva is mad because she didn't get to fuk that giant guy (i don't share) so i have to have her milk me for 50+ days to make it up to her or what am i missing here really would be good to have the affection meter in menu so we see how we stand with the ladies

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Oh good, I was really dreading it. Thanks for the heads up.
ou
and it's only vsible once
what i mean is simple Ikari Shinji i can not for the love of me unlock the quest where i tell that drunk in the tavern to sober up then go find him in the goblin forest to join me and clear the temple free the swamp elf and all the jada-jada after after retrieving the goblet all Ziva does is milk me and no other quests i could on my first run then i thought i fuked up by making dark elf pregnant because she kept telling me "not now i'm resting" so i started over but before that i tried to unpack the game to change the max save no. from 20 to 60 or 80 but kept getting errors there so i thought i messed up the game so i downloaded the game again but still can't unlock the quest to clear the temple even after following the walkthrough to the letter. i did choose not to negotiate on the goblet retrieval quest so is it possible Ziva is mad because she didn't get to fuk that giant guy (i don't share) so i have to have her milk me for 50+ days to make it up to her or what am i missing here really would be good to have the affection meter in menu so we see how we stand with the ladies
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Thanatron

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
ou
and it's only vsible once

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
seems my mistake was taking the walkthrough to literal it say prerequisit for temple is only to get chalice i just now wanted to edit my post that after taking erevi on a date and giving her the red outfit Ziva asked me to go ask the mayor for guards wellp mistakes have been made sorry for my mile long text spams but seriously Tinkerer should consider more save slots 20 is not enough to save before every little tease scene :)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
what about the quest of the cemetry rhumour? ( reward 250 G) thank u so much
You can't complete that one yet unless you burn them during the day. I think tinkrer said that he'll work on that quest again somewhat soon.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Guys, can't seem to get alice to visit the room at night, again. Already completed get the duplicate key for alice quest with all the scenes. According to a guide out there, this is supposed to be repeatable. What gives?
Did you cum inside her when she visited the last time?
Otherwise make a save before hitting the bed and reload... not sure anymore but the scene could be random chance like the temple threesome

Dec 7, 2018
My quests are cemetery of rumours where I do sex with three sisters and not yet understand how to finish it and second is arouse the Mayor.
Any body guide me how to finish these quests

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
My quests are cemetery of rumours where I do sex with three sisters and not yet understand how toou finish it and second is arouse the Mayor.
Any body guide me how to finish these quests
you can't finish the cemetary rumors unless you kill the vampire sisters but 250 gold is not enough, their storyline was in the latest poll but did lose.
as for the mayor's problem, talk to ziva

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Guys, I have old sidequests like goblin girl, fix the padlock, uhh goblin ears, and stuff that are still listed as ACTIVE even though they're long concluded and I have no problems with the rewards...

king1828

Jul 8, 2017
i cant seem to find a way to distract the guard that is patroling the mayors house so that i can peep on victoria.
the walkthrough says to walk east but there is nothing there.

never mind found it.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes