M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
eitherway Tinkerer would make a way to reset certain things and in worst case he will or someone else will fix the save so you dont have to start over. that is bit the luck of the game that something decent easy to fix .

Tezeusz<3

Aug 13, 2021
hey does anone know how to get shakala to have daughter? i did A Rebellious Tribe quest and got her pregnant about 15 times but i still can't get her to haw daughter

Erotasthanes

Mar 21, 2024
1 . Talk to the slavers and buy tranquilizer
2 . Dolf kills them
3 . Buy another sheep
4 . Lure Dolf and tranquilize

but in my case , i have skipped step 3 ( i kinda forgot to buy the sheep), went to 4 after the 2nd step , is this a glitch ? or should I just wait for few days ?

cbomb

May 29, 2018
I hit a quest breaking bug a while back and stopped playing as i didnt have a save before the bug. Currently restarting fresh. Obviously I plan to make alot of saves this time. However, would appreciate if someone could advise me which quests to be most carefull with. Any advice?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I hit a quest breaking bug a while back and stopped playing as i didnt have a save before the bug. Currently restarting fresh. Obviously I plan to make alot of saves this time. However, would appreciate if someone could advise me which quests to be most carefull with. Any advice?
With v3.32 there is a known issue with Victoria's kids on Android. For all plaforms you need to have the decensor patch to enable some content, but that isn't game-breaking if you can't access it. Other than that all quests are stable (though some can be more difficult to suss out and/or require a number of steps to complete).

Unless you edit/mod the game files, that can bork even things unrelated to what you changed/modded.

There are three questlines which let you reset girls if you lock them out: vampires if you burn them up in the Burial Grounds, Oksana if you don't lie to her after killing Master, and Vixenatrix if you steal the gem & survive. During the quest "Get Past Granny" you have a choice which affects later Mia content, and you cannot reset that choice other than going back to an earlier save and choosing a different option.

Reactions: cbomb

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
1 . Talk to the slavers and buy tranquilizer
2 . Dolf kills them
3 . Buy another sheep
4 . Lure Dolf and tranquilize

but in my case , i have skipped step 3 ( i kinda forgot to buy the sheep), went to 4 after the 2nd step , is this a glitch ? or should I just wait for few days ?
Try sleeping & returning the next day. Also try getting a sheep first (a good idea going forward any time you visit her).

cbomb

May 29, 2018
w
With v3.32 there is a known issue with Victoria's kids on Android. For all plaforms you need to have the decensor patch to enable some content, but that isn't game-breaking if you can't access it. Other than that all quests are stable (though some can be more difficult to suss out and/or require a number of steps to complete).

Unless you edit/mod the game files, that can bork even things unrelated to what you changed/modded.

There are three questlines which let you reset girls if you lock them out: vampires if you burn them up in the Burial Grounds, Oksana if you don't lie to her after killing Master, and Vixenatrix if you steal the gem & survive. During the quest "Get Past Granny" you have a choice which affects later Mia content, and you cannot reset that choice other than going back to an earlier save and choosing a different option.
Appreciate the info. Already have the decensor patch from discord in there so good on that. Figured I'd avoid save editing and the cheat mod to be safe. Glad to hear the quests are currently stable.

Erotasthanes

Mar 21, 2024
Try sleeping & returning the next day. Also try getting a sheep first (a good idea going forward any time you visit her).
Tried everything ( brought the sheep again and tried to go everyday for like 2 weeks ) , Maghda route just stuck at that dialogue and it seems the only way for me to go to Maghda now is by someone providing a save to me.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes