M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Lol. Who is to say it would be on Luthien's story? He could show up in Liandra's story but have Luthien tied into it also. Besides Luthien didnt have much of a story and neither does Liandra, so I dont know why it would be said that her and Liandra's stories are complete. Even Maghda doesn't have much of a story either.
for now they are completed due they can have childern, compared to beth and teh dragon they arent done yet.

Sep 27, 2023
did you know that among the many variables there's "NergalAffection" ? I think I can foresee a future love interest hatching from the egg.....
Doesnt mean anything probably put in there as a way to appease him by doing quests for him in the future, doesnt mean he will become a "futa" LI or even a gender bend LI in the future.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Doesnt mean anything probably put in there as a way to appease him by doing quests for him in the future, doesnt mean he will become a "futa" LI or even a gender bend LI in the future.
why do people get so locked into Gods genders? we are talking about a non corporial entities, the gender pronouns currently used for those gods represent their last or best known incarnations only.... their next gender will be whatever their new bodies are... ie if that egg hatches a "Girl" then Nergal will be a "Girl"... (I don't expect Tinkerer to do Futa, fairly sure he has been quoted as saying as much in the past... though I'm can't be sure thats not a false memory)

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
hmm
i think that my save might be bugged

no matter what i do liandra doesn't seem to get pregnant
i did the quest where i saved her and have progressed basically every quest in the game pretty far
no matter which potion i use nothing seems to be happening
enhanced potions doesnt help either

am i missing something?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
i dont know but can i have the save file ? ( you need to pit it in a zip due forum dont like single files)
so can can test and if there is a bug i rport it to the maker .

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
hmm

i did the quest where i saved her and have progressed basically every quest in the game pretty far

am i missing something?
I think you need to be Mayor, the Temple relit & the Waystones active...

If you have done all that then I'm not sure.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
I think you need to be Mayor, the Temple relit & the Waystones active...

If you have done all that then I'm not sure.
yes to temple relit and waystones.
no to being the mayor.

didnt know that was needed for the pregnancy
gonna test it out.
thank you for your help

Reactions: DomWolf

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
hmm

am i missing something?
She can only get pregnant for the first time from standing (animated) sex. If you didn't knock her up after rescuing her, you need to give her Elven Wine and win the contest before the option of standing sex is available. She has the normal impregnation chance during standing sex, but not possible otherwise.

After the first pregnancy she has normal fertility with all sex scenes.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
yes to temple relit and waystones.
no to being the mayor.

didnt know that was needed for the pregnancy
gonna test it out.
thank you for your help
You only need to relight the Temple and also learn the Summon spell before "Trouble At The Well" is available. Doing the Waystones quests isn't needed (and you can't become Mayor until after "Waystones II" is completed).

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
She can only get pregnant for the first time from standing (animated) sex. If you didn't knock her up after rescuing her, you need to give her Elven Wine and win the contest before the option of standing sex is available. She has the normal impregnation chance during standing sex, but not possible otherwise.

thank you
guess my punishment for being cheap and giving her normal wine
elven wine it is

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

Yes it works, i got back moments ago so tested the save. thanks for the info :D saved me for looking it up myself.

Reactions: Damagus01

Starc6254

Jan 18, 2024
Can any one tell me the way to do get past granny
I completed date with beth and also learnt summon spell and do have 16 to 20 steak with me but just am not able to interact with balder the direwolf

Attached my save for convenience

Last edited:

Swamp Cat

Apr 6, 2020
Hey guys, Erethi's succubus daughter has been stuck on 20 days pregnant for like, forever. What do I need to do to ensure she gives birth?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Can any one tell me the way to do get past granny
I completed date with beth and also learnt summon spell and do have 16 to 20 steak with me but just am not able to interact with balder the direwolf

Attached my save for convenience
Have you edited/modded/installed any mods? That can bork even things unrelated to what was changed. Sorry, not familiar with the guts of the game myself, but having that info helps when someone does check your save.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes