Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Hey can anyone help me with new save file with a lot of money.
In the Important Info channel of the PQ discord server is a Day 1 Hour 16 save with more coins than you'll ever need, but no quests/tasks/talking/etc. done. The save starts you in the Mayor's mansion, so you can change the MC's name (the book on the Mayor's counter) to what you want.

You could also use Cheatmode. Find a body on the bottom edge of WW below the spider caves entrance, it has a key. The key opens the shed/outhouse-looking building next to the guard tower. Below it are several chests that refill daily. One chest has 1k coins, the others have potions. Some potion chests are empty until you complete a certain quest. Potions can also be sold if 1k/day isn't enough. (There's also an item on a shelf which can be equipped to the Necklace slot, which makes you nearly [but not 100%!] invincible.)

Or some kind soul will post a save for you here. :)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Just added some money and attack defense points with save editor

Hey can anyone help me with new save file with a lot of money.
This is the server file with the endless money so what, in the mayors house infront of the book to rename yourself.
but you dont need to save editor anything due we got a new cheat system made. It got like a godtier item to power up and fight way easyer
due if you put the attack value to high in the future you will have problems with some quest items.

CHEATMODE PSA
The built-in Cheatmode has been changed as of v3.22. There are no more red chests in various places and the on/off for them is gone. Here's the consolidated info on the new version. (Other in-game cheats still work the same.)

Find a body south of the Spider Caves entrance on the Weirdwood map and check it out. You find a note, and a key unlocking a small building in WW which was previously always locked. This leads to a small underground space with eight chests. Chest contents refill at the start of every day, you can loot them daily. Three have loot at game start but the others are empty until certain things happen in the game.

Left side, top to bottom:
1000 coins, at game start.
10 Healing potions, at game start.
10 Phallus Giganticus potions, complete the quest Size Matters!.
10 Enhanced Fertility potions, complete the quest Enhanced Fertility?.
Right side, top to bottom:
10 Spirit potions, complete the quest Spirit Potions?.
10 Energy potions, at game start.
10 Fertility potions, complete the quest The Chalice.
10 Special Pastries, make Special Pastries knowing Moon Flower Pollen makes people horny.

There is also a shelf holding the Cheater's Medallion. It makes the MC overpowered without players editing the game...editing often causes the game to bork. Equip it in the Necklace slot. While equipped it gives +10 Luck, +20 all other Attributes, and +50 HP and MP maximums. The extra HP/MP space is filled when you equip it. It does not affect Fatigue, impregnation chance, or other game mechanics...but with the bonuses you probably don't need those buffed anyway.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ReShadowDancer

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How can I finish the cemetery rumor
Depends. If u go during thday day & burn the vamps in sunlight. Done. Get paid.

If u went at night & completed The Delivery Boy the use 2 Energy Potions to have a 3some (sex each vamp) wait for days for Oksana to arrive. Do her questline ti defeat Master. Then speak to Maor or Victoria to get paid.

Blah3456

Feb 24, 2023
This is the server file with the endless money so what, in the mayors house infront of the book to rename yourself.
but you dont need to save editor anything due we got a new cheat system made. It got like a godtier item to power up and fight way easyer
due if you put the attack value to high in the future you will have problems with some quest items.

CHEATMODE PSA
The built-in Cheatmode has been changed as of v3.22. There are no more red chests in various places and the on/off for them is gone. Here's the consolidated info on the new version. (Other in-game cheats still work the same.)

Find a body south of the Spider Caves entrance on the Weirdwood map and check it out. You find a note, and a key unlocking a small building in WW which was previously always locked. This leads to a small underground space with eight chests. Chest contents refill at the start of every day, you can loot them daily. Three have loot at game start but the others are empty until certain things happen in the game.

Left side, top to bottom:
1000 coins, at game start.
10 Healing potions, at game start.
10 Phallus Giganticus potions, complete the quest Size Matters!.
10 Enhanced Fertility potions, complete the quest Enhanced Fertility?.
Right side, top to bottom:
10 Spirit potions, complete the quest Spirit Potions?.
10 Energy potions, at game start.
10 Fertility potions, complete the quest The Chalice.
10 Special Pastries, make Special Pastries knowing Moon Flower Pollen makes people horny.

There is also a shelf holding the Cheater's Medallion. It makes the MC overpowered without players editing the game...editing often causes the game to bork. Equip it in the Necklace slot. While equipped it gives +10 Luck, +20 all other Attributes, and +50 HP and MP maximums. The extra HP/MP space is filled when you equip it. It does not affect Fatigue, impregnation chance, or other game mechanics...but with the bonuses you probably don't need those buffed anyway.

Which building?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Which building?
Am I missing something about this question? I don't understand the point, if it is asking "Which building has the chests?" why wouldn't it be simpler and quicker to just click each building and see which one is filled with chests... there aren't that many in the village! (particularly when it's the closest one)... it has to be faster than waiting for a response... it might even be faster than reading this post !!!

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Am I missing something about this question? I don't understand the point, if it is asking "Which building has the chests?" why wouldn't it be simpler and quicker to just click each building and see which one is filled with chests... there aren't that many in the village! (particularly when it's the closest one)... it has to be faster than waiting for a response... it might even be faster than reading this post !!!
it's the question to end all questions.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Probably also faster to use the search bar & to find out about Decenser patch when people keep getting blank scenes, instead of waiting on here for a reply. But now we have a drinking game so logic kind of goes out the window here :ROFLMAO:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Probably also faster to use the search bar & to find out about Decenser patch when people keep getting blank scenes, instead of waiting on here for a reply. But now we have a drinking game so logic kind of goes out the window here :ROFLMAO:
Meh! the decensor issue has the excuse of looking like a bug and lots of people seem to struggle with the concept of using the search tool.

• Hey there
Reactions: DomWolf

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Meh! the decensor issue has the excuse of looking like a bug and lots of people seem to struggle with the concept of using the search tool.
has to do that the defualt search is fucking bad, dont know who post that nice chart of to put it on the good settings.
but yea normal search you dontwant to use .

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
1. If you burn the vamps you do not get Oksana quest line. Is this correct?
2. If you let tne vamp live you do Oksana quest line but can you face the master without her? Not risking her getting killed.
3. Can you have sex with others beside Erevi's daughter and the goblin daughter? Thanks for any input.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
2. If you let tne vamp live you do Oksana quest line but can you face the master without her? Not risking her getting killed.
3. Can you have sex with others beside Erevi's daughter and the goblin daughter? Thanks for any input.
1, sounds correct to me... I've never actually done a playthrough where I burned the Vamps though... Why would you even think of doing such a thing???
2, you have to face the Master with Oksana, but there is no risk she dies if you remember to equip her with a shard ring.
3, you can have sex with lots of others, there are a lot of women in this game.(if by "others" you mean daughters, then no... only two so far)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
1. Burning the vamps locks Oksana from the game.
2. Give her one of the Shard Rings (Equipt it to her) & she will be fine.
3. There are only 2 Special Daughters in the game.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
1. Burning the vamps locks Oksana from the game.
SkyLord2018 If you do that & later change your mind, the vamps storyline can be reset by visiting the place they burned up and interacting with the ghost/spirit you find there.

Similarly, not lying to Oksana after defeating Master locks her out from future events. You can unlock her from that by finding the ghost/spirit in Castle Tepes and interacting with it.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Speaking of resetting girls who get locked out...Tinkerer put in a reset for Vix waaaay back in v2.11. But people think stealing the gem is a permanent lockout, so don't do it, and the reset was mostly forgotten. I didn't know about it until it came up on the discord.

With this I think there are one or two where you need the decensor patch for them to enter play, but all girls with lockouts once in play have resets.

1713897609463.png

• Hey there
Reactions: fixrapid
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes