Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
this button would have opened the crypt if you tried to kill the vampire sisters... the blood close to the crypt however indicate that you already became their thrall... so it has no meaning for you

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Only if you want to kill them, but you'd need a save from before you made the choice between killing them or not otherwise you'll have to start from the very beginning if you really want to change you're mind about them.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
for me that one also works fine get it from mayor visit the cemetery (during night if you come during the day don't opent the crypt/coffin ) meet the 3 vampire ladies get their quest to bring them food best are bat breeders or if you don't wanna run that much bandits if they spawn you need to bring each 1 creature to eat within the 7 days period then you can bring them only 1 when you feel like watching the scene again and i think also report to the mayor that everything is fine (not sure on report if after or before you feed the vampires try both)

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Any body tell me how I clear the quest of arouse the mayor because ziva cant talk about mayor how I talk with ziva about mayor
get that moonflower polen the plant that glows at night and put it in mayors wine in the room you 1st met his wife later on do same to her wine when you enter her room but hide down at the bed so she doesn't see you until she drinks it

Reactions: Oodiieway
Dec 7, 2018
get that moonflower polen the plant that glows at night and put it in mayors wine in the room you 1st met his wife later on do same to her wine when you enter her room but hide down at the bed so she doesn't see you until she drinks it
for me that one also works fine get it from mayor visit the cemetery (during night if you come during the day don't opent the crypt/coffin ) meet the 3 vampire ladies get their quest to bring them food best are bat breeders or if you don't wanna run that much bandits if they spawn you need to bring each 1 creature to eat within the 7 days period then you can bring them only 1 when you feel like watching the scene again and i think also report to the mayor that everything is fine (not sure on report if after or before you feed the vampires try both)

That's not good I try many times at last I start game again from that quest

kurmorvag

Apr 23, 2018
How do I win back Victoria mayor's wife
step 1. Search forums " win back Victoria " it's been answered 12-20 times i think
step 2. Don't skip dialogs, when playing a game
step 3. You made her pregnant and she is married. Her husband is an old man with no hard ons. Don't you think you should do something to convince him to have sex with her in order to believe he is the father of your child?

Reactions: Big Mountain
Dec 7, 2018
After wining Victoria does any quest available because now quest available in my quest list if any quest available how.do I get that quest

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes