lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Way to ruin Ziva's character by forcing us to share her with that giant. Seriously, why was that scene forced on you? Is there any way to avoid it?

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Way to ruin Ziva's character by sharing her with that giant. Seriously, why was that scene forced on you? Is there any way to avoid it?
It was in character but Tinkerer is working on a fix to that scene when the next ziva update comes out

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Way to ruin Ziva's character by forcing us to share her with that giant. Seriously, why was that scene forced on you? Is there any way to avoid it?
It was in character but Tinkerer is working on a fix to that scene when the next ziva update comes out
Yeah as I suggested before, Tinkerer should just let us Kill or Castrate that damn giant in the first fight. Ziva also mentions she was "Negotiating" with Grug while we were off cleaning out the orc stronghold... so we got sloppy seconds to Ziva's very loosened up Twice banged gina... I was hoping the MC just Yelled "NO-HOMO" and shoved it up Grug's ass instead and then drank 3 Phalus Giganticus potions all together -_- ... do those potions stack ? idk

No... the cool name I thought of, is not as cool and fitting the content
I'm now curious to know what you named her and what you wanna name her :3 may I ask ?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
"Oh, no, a woman who's not in any way bound to the MC and is literally a holy whore has sexual activities with someone else before than with said MC!"

I seriously don't get what's wrong with people thinking this is a valid criticism.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
"Oh, no, a woman who's not in any way bound to the MC and is literally a holy whore has sexual activities with someone else before than with said MC!"

I seriously don't get what's wrong with people thinking this is a valid criticism.
I understand that and agree with it. But the thing is that we get the option in the first time we meet Grug, to avoid NTR. So why the hell is it forced later on? It makes no sense and it should never be mandatory. At the very least, the game should give us the choice to decide if the MC wants to join them or not.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...this discussion is hardly new and had been fought before in this thread... reasons were given by both sides, but in the end only one thing is important... that's how Tinkerer thought her story should progress... so take it or beat it.
Her deal is to never to be faithful to anyone other than her goddess and in return she gains near immortallity and never ending youth... certainly a harsh fate

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Considering that the fight against Grug is among the hardest, it's justified that some people are pissed when the fight is pointless

Reactions: Balmung85

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Her deal is to never to be faithful to anyone other than her goddess and in return she gains near immortallity and never ending youth... certainly a harsh fate
Don't mean to Argue ... The MC Jizzing on/in her face is what got her that Youth. Just saying. LOL

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Considering that the fight against Grug is among the hardest, it's justified that some people are pissed when the fight is pointless
After the very first Quest for her/the witch we learn of her commitment and the fact that she is several times older than us... and that she can hardly contain herself from returning to her old ways.
The battle grants a chunk of exp, more than any other encounter so far... so that is reward for this in it self... atleast in that stage of the game (Monster in Shakala's storyline is afterall several levels harder and werewolf takes more time to encounter).
Not to mention that the battle already is an alternate way to deal with that part of the storyline

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I hope Quetsh will be a conquest too
I have a strong feeling we'll be banging her eventually since she's into banging humans, But well The MC is the Chosen one I sense The ultimate goal is to Unite Nergal and Quetesh once again for a Divine Orgy... the Ultimate Event of Cuckery.
Named her Dawn, a play on the red dawn.. want to name her Electra
Nice Ultimately I named her Diana ... after Diana Prince/Wonerwoman ... played around with a lot of Nymph names but then figure it' be adequate to name her after a silly fictional childhood crush.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018

The Criticism is not of the character but of the Player's freedom of choices in the Playthrough. As for "not in any way bound to the MC" She would still be an old hag about to get her ass kicked further away from town if it wasn't for the MC. Please don't be that guy who starts the whole "cuckolding is awesome" argument again. Everyone has their own kinks if everyone was similar we would live in a very boring world. If someone wants to play the game as a "conqueror of everything in sight" kind of character then there's nothing wrong with that same as there is nothing wrong with anyone who enjoys a game with a Heavy NTR storyline. To each his own as the saying goes.

Tinkerer could easily split the storyline with making all he NTR optional he has faced backlash from his patrons over the force cuckolding before IDK why he doesn't just keep it optional.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Why no one asks where are the other acolytes of quetsh ? They were sent to the strongholds but shouldn't they return by now?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The Criticism is not of the character but of the Player's freedom of choices in the Playthrough. As for "not in any way bound to the MC" She would still be an old hag about to get her ass kicked further away from town if it wasn't for the MC. Please don't be that guy who starts the whole "cuckolding is awesome" argument again. Everyone has their own kinks if everyone was similar we would live in a very boring world. If someone wants to play the game as a "conqueror of everything in sight" kind of character then there's nothing wrong with that same as there is nothing wrong with anyone who enjoys a game with a Heavy NTR storyline. To each his own as the saying goes.

Tinkerer could easily split the storyline with making all he NTR optional he has faced backlash from his patrons over the force cuckolding before IDK why he doesn't just keep it optional.
Her story is far from completed and you might be shoked how popular a theme with a bitchy character is, that by a specific event or a row of such changes her way completly.
Considering that the Priestesses of Quietesh were never meant to know the blessing of motherhood our own little divine intervention might create such events in the future.
At the moment she is sleeping around freely, but soon she will have to commit herself to something...
Why no one asks where are the other acolytes of quetsh ? They were sent to the strongholds but shouldn't they return by now?
Dureing the war with Nergal he cursed those who survived and most either are still cursed or died in the aftermath... not to mention that some/most never made it to savety... read the story of the sister that developed the enhanced fertility potion for example.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Her story is far from completed and you might be shoked how popular a theme with a bitchy character is, that by a specific event or a row of such changes her way completly.
Considering that the Priestesses of Quietesh were never meant to know the blessing of motherhood our own little divine intervention might create such events in the future.
At the moment she is sleeping around freely, but soon she will have to commit herself to something...

Dureing the war with Nergal he cursed those who survived and most either are still cursed or died in the aftermath... not to mention that some/most never made it to savety... read the story of the sister that developed the enhanced fertility potion for example.
That's why I brought the topic up

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's why I brought the topic up
Are you referring to that part or the first?
Because if so remember this Zivah and Erevy explained their history on their first encounter... the gist of it was, that both Nergal and Quietesh lost all their Temples and Priests dureing their Proxy war and hencefor lost their influence in the mortal plane.
we only know about 2 restored temples that allowed them to rebuild a channel to the mortal plane, however without any true worshippers their powers can't be truely meaningful at this point.
Nergal can't rally the Goblins to his course and Quietesh probably can't break the curse on her remaining priestesses/Alcolytes.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes