mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
is the game more focused on fem dom or male dom? Tag says male dom but a recent review says fem dom.
The protag is called pet, slave and toy by some ladies. And it's mostly them taking the dominant role during sex. Pretty femdomish to me, but of the light type.
However, he can be on a more dominant role with other ladies, just not the most important ones (related to main quests). Still, definitely not dominant enough to warrant a male domination tag.

Reactions: desmosome

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
but there are also h-scenes where MC dominates the same ladies
Read my entire post, instead of picking a single line.
His supposed "domination" scenes are just regular sex. There's no submissive girl or maledom in the game (the closer it gets are the bat girl scenes and that's it).

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Read my entire post, instead of picking a single line.
His supposed "domination" scenes are just regular sex. There's no submissive girl or maledom in the game (the closer it gets are the bat girl scenes and that's it).
I wasn't picking but adding and building on that one line... as the mc gets to turn things around with 2 of the women that call him toy and slave with one admitting to be MC's cumslut and the other getting a surprise buttfuck

Reactions: mesoru

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
I wasn't picking but adding and building on that one line... as the mc gets to turn things around with 2 of the women that call him toy and slave with one admitting to be MC's cumslut and the other getting a surprise buttfuck
i forgot those scenes, who were the ladies again

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Anyone know where the potatos are ???
please help
I played some times ago but think the potatoes looked like very little brownish stones. There was one right in the village in the top part near the exit path. But I may be wrong as there was also something which could only be bought as seeds from the shop and you need to finish the dog quest for the giantess to be able to use the seeds (something like this, sorry).

Mr 13

May 24, 2018
Can someone tell me where the guide is at? Like the latest one. I’m having a hard time finding it

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Still hard at work!
Well, I'm still working hard to complete the game. Mostly been working on the script to tye everything together. I always end up underestimating the amount of script needed, but I still have high hopes of getting my draft done by Sunday. If I manage a launch on the 31st should be possible, but it's going to be really tight. I'll keep you posted if the schedule starts slipping.
Just to confuse you a bit more, the picture above actually didn't make it into the game....

That's about it for now!
MiaWoods_-_1273.png

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes