AB2

Sep 21, 2017
I think i got stuck.
Im on the quest to get the gemstone for the temple, i handed in the 12 crystallized eggs, found the high priestess notes.
I can't go down the stairs in the temple. MC just says " I don't feel like going down there. " ...

Edit: Yah, solved it on my own, it was under my nose the whole time.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Unlocked
Still hard at work!
Well, I'm still working hard to complete the game. Mostly been working on the script to tye everything together. I always end up underestimating the amount of script needed, but I still have high hopes of getting my draft done by Sunday. If I manage a launch on the 31st should be possible, but it's going to be really tight. I'll keep you posted if the schedule starts slipping.
Just to confuse you a bit more, the picture above actually didn't make it into the game....

That's about it for now!
View attachment 167994
My eyes might be decieving me, but does it look like Mia's been hit by a breastgrowth spell?

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018

Unlocked
Still hard at work!
Well, I'm still working hard to complete the game. Mostly been working on the script to tye everything together. I always end up underestimating the amount of script needed, but I still have high hopes of getting my draft done by Sunday. If I manage a launch on the 31st should be possible, but it's going to be really tight. I'll keep you posted if the schedule starts slipping.
Just to confuse you a bit more, the picture above actually didn't make it into the game....

That's about it for now!
View attachment 167994
complete the game meaning next update should be the last?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes