RPGM Peasant Pete [v0.1.1] [Apple Tart]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Uh, what you mean by "unpleasant surprises"?

Just so I know to not try and avoid it lol.
Oh, I mean those tags that always generate trouble, discussion, or controversy, like NTR, sharing, swinging, or even lesbianism. Which at first many developers say they won't include, only to later stab their followers and include them. And that seems to be the trendy thing to do these days.:cautious:

I only say this because, when I look at your other games, I remember I played one of the Sir Estretchalot, and the village boss has a bit of content that I didn't like, I don't remember well but it seemed forced... I might be wrong.

Of course I'm not trying to force you to do anything you don't like, it's your game after all, it was just my opinion.
And also commenting on how much I like your art style.:cool:(y)

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
that first thumbnail looked like a gay themed game lol. thats why it changed?
Yeh, lol.

Don't know why I didn't realize that a ripped dude flexing on his own would come off as a gay game haha.

The plan was to just add more girls as more episodes are added, but I quickly realized I better add some now lol.

Reactions: Loorenio

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
How do i get past the last Guard dog?
As Kybo said, sneak your way left and reach that bone.

I guess I really messed that section up. I thought the dialogue I used right before that scene about the bone would be a big enough hint that the bone was the goal here, but I guess it wasn't enough.

Having the horse on the right probably didn't help either as it makes it seem like it's something you should hide behind.

My bad. Will revise that whenever I do an update.

• Hey there
Reactions: Kybo

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
i think just make longer lookin window to the otherside. There is 4 seconds window when doggo switchin sides

(like 6 or 10 seconds window) MC has much easier sneak up to the Bone and other stuff
Yeh, I'll increase it a little. I tried to provide the shortest window for this section as it's the final stealth section for this episode. It's probably a bit too short though.

Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Kybo

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Cute little game. There may not be a whole lot of depth, but the writing is fantastic. I often find that a game with an actual story to tell is way more interesting than just ass an tiddy.

Good job.
Glad you like it. All my games are like this, with an emphasis on providing fun little stories. Enough people have told me now that they'd play my games without the lewds, so at some point I'm planning on re-writing a little bit of this first episode and seeing how it'll work as a SFW game. I think it will work.

Couldn't try it with my last 2 games as the MC's sole purpose in life is to stretch hotties' buttholes, so the re-writing would have been too much haha.

Thanks for the compliment on the writing!

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Oh, I mean those tags that always generate trouble, discussion, or controversy, like NTR, sharing, swinging, or even lesbianism. Which at first many developers say they won't include, only to later stab their followers and include them. And that seems to be the trendy thing to do these days.:cautious:

I only say this because, when I look at your other games, I remember I played one of the Sir Estretchalot, and the village boss has a bit of content that I didn't like, I don't remember well but it seemed forced... I might be wrong.

Of course I'm not trying to force you to do anything you don't like, it's your game after all, it was just my opinion.
And also commenting on how much I like your art style.:cool:(y)
I won't be doing anything like that in this series. If I did ever do stuff like that, it'd be it's own thing and clearly marked as such.

I tend to just follow my heart and make the stuff I'm into, to be honest, and I'm not really into those themes. I wouldn't just make them purely because it was trendy of because everyone started asking for it.

Not sure what content you're referring to in my Stretchalot games. Village boss makes me think you're talking about the Elf Queen from Plight of the Elves. If it was forced somehow then maybe I fucked up, but I dunno. All the lewd scenes are pretty consensual. The girls always want to be stretched by Sir Stretchalot lol.

Appreciate your opinion, and glad you like the art!

Reactions: lxh123

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I won't be doing anything like that in this series. If I did ever do stuff like that, it'd be it's own thing and clearly marked as such.

I tend to just follow my heart and make the stuff I'm into, to be honest, and I'm not really into those themes. I wouldn't just make them purely because it was trendy of because everyone started asking for it.

Not sure what content you're referring to in my Stretchalot games. Village boss makes me think you're talking about the Elf Queen from Plight of the Elves. If it was forced somehow then maybe I fucked up, but I dunno. All the lewd scenes are pretty consensual. The girls always want to be stretched by Sir Stretchalot lol.

No, the other one with the subterranean water source in the well, where there are slime monsters, the village chief or something like that, has some content that I remember that felt weird, but it was at least a year ago and I don't remember well, maybe I got confused.
I'm old, so maybe it's not like that.:sneaky:

Last edited:

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
No, the other one with the subterranean water source in the well, where there are slime monsters, the village chief or something like that, has some content that I remember that felt weird, but it was at least a year ago and I don't remember well, maybe I got confused.
I'm old, so maybe it's not like that.:sneaky:
Oh, weird. There's no village chief in that one lol. There was some stuff with an old guy that you could help get laid that I know some people found a bit off though. Maybe it was that.

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Oh, weird. There's no village chief in that one lol. There was some stuff with an old guy that you could help get laid that I know some people found a bit off though. Maybe it was that.
Yes, I remember he was an old man, maybe I mistook him for the village chief, but you see... I do remember that there was some weird content.:sneaky: My memory is not that bad.:p

Reactions: Apple_Tart_Games

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017

Maybe he was referring to the one where you helped that 'friend' from the bar get laid with the tavern girl? Looking back, I'm thinking of Ingrid from Wenches in the well. I loved your art and the gameplay was fun too, but uh... I am not a fan of compulsory sharing of girls either. I'd like to be able to turn down 'help' from other guys.

Last edited:

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Maybe he was referring to the one where you helped that 'friend' from the bar get laid with the tavern girl? Looking back, I'm thinking of Ingrid from Wenches in the well. I loved your art and the gameplay was fun too, but uh... I am not a fan of compulsory sharing of girls either. I'd like to be able to turn down 'help' from other guys.
Ah, I didn't do anything like that in the follow up game, and I learnt that first time to keep avoiding it in future haha.

Just so you know, sharing Ingrid in Wenches in the Well wasn't actually compulsory. There's multiple points in dialogue where you can decide to stick up for Fred or expose him. You could easily make it so he didn't join. Think right before that lewd scene there's a pretty obvious choice that leads to Fred leaving. Then the art was the same, but just without Old Fred jumping in to get his last bit of gash.

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
Ah, I didn't do anything like that in the follow up game, and I learnt that first time to keep avoiding it in future haha.

Just so you know, sharing Ingrid in Wenches in the Well wasn't actually compulsory. There's multiple points in dialogue where you can decide to stick up for Fred or expose him. You could easily make it so he didn't join. Think right before that lewd scene there's a pretty obvious choice that leads to Fred leaving. Then the art was the same, but just without Old Fred jumping in to get his last bit of gash.
Ah, I'll have to go back and play it again then. I think I was put off by the fact that he was trying, so I unlocked the gallery to check and the scene had him in it? Something like that, it's been quite a while now. If it's that clearly avoidable then my interest in completing it has definitely returned! (And if it is any consolation, your art and game stuck in my head well enough that even after all that time has passed, I was able to recall it.) Thanks for making games.

Reactions: Apple_Tart_Games

Rkaiser17

Jun 15, 2020
Cute Farm girl with a nice ass? Ancestral headband? Peasant Karate!? IM SOLD LETS FUCKING GO!
If Pete's half as likable as Stretchalot than this is gon be good.

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Cute Farm girl with a nice ass? Ancestral headband? Peasant Karate!? IM SOLD LETS FUCKING GO!
If Pete's half as likable as Stretchalot than this is gon be good.
Peasant Karate is in fact effective, despite what the general population thinks.

I think Pete's a pretty hard guy to hate, though he's a bit different than Stretchalot in that he's a silent protagonist, which I really love writing. I try to get his character across through his actions though, which means plenty of flexing haha.

Rkaiser17

Jun 15, 2020
Peasant Karate is in fact effective, despite what the general population thinks.

I think Pete's a pretty hard guy to hate, though he's a bit different than Stretchalot in that he's a silent protagonist, which I really love writing. I try to get his character across through his actions though, which means plenty of flexing haha.
I can respect that as an amateur writer myself it also keeps your games from being carbon copy, cool thing is if well done silent protags can still be very likable and endearing and Im already liking Pete's sincere nature and desire to avoid harming animals, he's a good dude and hell yeah Peasant Karate!

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes