3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Armed with little more than his patchy overalls, a headband passed down from father to son in his family for generations, and his peasant Karate fighting style, our hero, Pete, does his best to tackle whatever life throws at him . . . which include such things as arson-based insurance fraud, saving dogs and magic mirrors, murderous farmers and their animals, violent animated cleaning equipment, dealing Fairy Dust, and catering Vampire Discos.

Oh, and there's plenty of hot girls for Pete to get his hands on too!​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-04
Release Date: 2023-07-18
Developer: Apple Tart Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Signature:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

4.png 3.png 2.png 1.png

Last edited:

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Apple_Tart_Games Congratulations on another release! Good luck!

You can get thread ownership by opening a ticket:

Art looking good! *-*
Thanks for getting this up so quick, mate!

Glad you like the art too!

And yeh, I'll submit a ticket and get control of the thread.

- Apple

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
The banner containing only a jacked man seems to tell that it's a gay game, it's typical of homosexual VNs. It's probably advisable to insert some girls too. Otherwise many won't click. I discovered because I wanted to ignore the thread, then to my surprise the game was not a gay one.

• Haha
Reactions: Frank1415

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
The banner containing only a jacked man seems to tell that it's a gay game, it's typical of homosexual VNs. It's probably advisable to insert some girls too. Otherwise many won't click. I discovered because I wanted to ignore the thread, then to my surprise the game was not a gay one.
Lol. That's a good point.

I have a banner with more girls on it. The plan was to add more girls as you completed more eps, but I should just do that now so there's no confusion. This isn't gay themed.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Don't judge a game by its cover I guess :ROFLMAO:

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
I had literally the same thought was pretty much expecting mentioned tag. Talk about pleasant surprise.
Not only that, I kinda missed previous projects from dev, they look well made aswell. Gonna be busy day testing all em out :cool:

Don't judge a game by its cover I guess :ROFLMAO:
Bingo!

Reactions: Bob69

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
But when you slide the pointer over a game, it immediately shows you the images it contains, without the need to access the page, I think it's a good practice to check those images and tags first, isn't it?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: AlBetGam and Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I found a different Cover with the Girl peaking right bottom of it. The problem is that won't be shown on LU anyways cause of the LU resolution. If the dev wants to change the cover, he would need to make a new one. The aspect ratio for LU Cover is any multitude of "390x105".

El Tanque Lol you expect way to much from the Zonies.

Seems like the dev don't want people to think its a geh game too :D

Last edited:

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I love the art, but I'm going to wait a bit to see if there are "unpleasant surprises" at a later stage of the game, good luck in your project.(y)
Uh, what you mean by "unpleasant surprises"?

Just so I know to not try and avoid it lol.

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I had literally the same thought was pretty much expecting mentioned tag. Talk about pleasant surprise.
Not only that, I kinda missed previous projects from dev, they look well made aswell. Gonna be busy day testing all em out :cool:

Bingo!
Hope you like my two Stretchalot games if you do end up trying them out. I think I've gotten progressively better in every area over the course of the 3 projects I've made.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Glorified_ignorance
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes