RPGM Peasant Pete [v0.1.1] [Apple Tart]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Oh wow, I guessed that I've to check on Fergus to trigger the action about reach to bone. Because directly I can't reach it, I mean I arrive to it but do nothing...

Any complain! I'm only enjoying, but I found those issues :p
Ah, you have to just face that bone and hit the interact key.

Obviously I need to take another look at this section. Clearly, it's lacking in user experience design. Sorry about that. Never noticed myself and no one on my Patreon mentioned any issues with this part.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: silertinho

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Planned kinks? :unsure::coffee:
After 2 released games that revolve around a guy named Sir Stretchalot whose sole purpose is to stretch buttholes, I think I want to try different things for this one.

More pussy sex in this + I have a character I want to use for face sitting and femdom type stuff. I'll probably experiment a lot and see what's fun.

There'll still be plenty of butt stuff though haha.

lokoki1

Apr 10, 2022
Yeh, I'm not really a fan of stills and then having dialogue boxes to describe the action or anything. I don't do mine like that at all. Have a try of my lewd scenes and see what you think.
I wrote this "review" after finishing the entire episode 1, so this is my opinion is for these scenes, they are good. I haven't played your other games, but maybe I'll catch up on that soon.

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I wrote this "review" after finishing the entire episode 1, so this is my opinion is for these scenes, they are good. I haven't played your other games, but maybe I'll catch up on that soon.
Ah, right, sorry. Didn't realize you had actually played ep1 when you posted about the animations.

Glad you like what I'm doing for the animations. I really like that style. All my other games are done the same way. The first Stretchalot game wasn't originally, but I went back and re-made that one.

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
Ah, you have to just face that bone and hit the interact key.

Obviously I need to take another look at this section. Clearly, it's lacking in user experience design. Sorry about that. Never noticed myself and no one on my Patreon mentioned any issues with this part.
i think just make longer lookin window to the otherside. There is 4 seconds window when doggo switchin sides

(like 6 or 10 seconds window) MC has much easier sneak up to the Bone and other stuff

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Cute little game. There may not be a whole lot of depth, but the writing is fantastic. I often find that a game with an actual story to tell is way more interesting than just ass an tiddy.

Good job.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Glorified_ignorance

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PeasantPete-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: Apple_Tart_Games

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
1236.jpg I don't play RPG Games normally, but this one has caught my eye.
But I'd rather be banging some babes, know what I mean? ;) Stay sexually active, my Friends. :giggle:

Reactions: Apple_Tart_Games
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes