• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Paying Guest [v0.10] [DelightedWolf]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_10739

Anybody find Anna yet? Isn't Anna & Natasha the 2 new girls?

U

User_10739

Apparently you can work p/t at the sweet shop and that is where you meet Anna... I started again and went to the cafe at 9 or 10 am then into the sweets shop and introduced myself then she offered me a job.

alekseks

Jun 1, 2017
Apparently you can work p/t at the sweet shop and that is where you meet Anna... I started again and went to the cafe at 9 or 10 am then into the sweets shop and introduced myself then she offered me a job.
Thank you so much

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I can't tell if console adjusting is affecting missing event triggers. It says get to 700 to stay over at anna's but I skip to it and it doesn't give me any new options, just "wait an hour". Also, once I got to 100 fitness...nothing.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Can someone share their save with me that has everything complete? Please and thanks.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Can someone share their save with me that has everything complete? Please and thanks.
I don't have a save sorry - I am just playing my way through the game... but I am genuinely interested in why you would request a save with everything completed. Is it to compare with your own play through of the game or something? Have you cracked the shits with the actual game play & just want to see content? Do you want the save to keep for the next version? Or do you just want to see the completed game?

I have seen quite a number of these sort of post requests in various game threads in my short time as a member at F95 so I am fascinated by the thought process of those requesting a completed save or a save up to a certain point... Please understand I'm not trying to have a go at anyone (before anyone jumps on me!) but surely requesting a completed save takes all the fun & frustration out of playing the game... Maybe there was an email or something I missed... LOL!!!!!!

I know I've waffled on a bit & am off topic (sorry!) but this question has been on my mind for ages now!

Reactions: Xander Fields

paul11

Jun 13, 2017
Can anyone give me a walkthrough. Just started the game and I have no idea who Samantha and Amy are. Also what can we do with Natasha I have over 900 affection and still nothing

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
I don't have a save sorry - I am just playing my way through the game... but I am genuinely interested in why you would request a save with everything completed. Is it to compare with your own play through of the game or something? Have you cracked the shits with the actual game play & just want to see content? Do you want the save to keep for the next version? Or do you just want to see the completed game?

I have seen quite a number of these sort of post requests in various game threads in my short time as a member at F95 so I am fascinated by the thought process of those requesting a completed save or a save up to a certain point... Please understand I'm not trying to have a go at anyone (before anyone jumps on me!) but surely requesting a completed save takes all the fun & frustration out of playing the game... Maybe there was an email or something I missed... LOL!!!!!!

I know I've waffled on a bit & am off topic (sorry!) but this question has been on my mind for ages now!
We'll my saves aren't working and I grinded through the whole game and don't feel like doing it again. Looks like I may have to though. I understand what you mean.

Reactions: riddikk91

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
We'll my saves aren't working and I grinded through the whole game and don't feel like doing it again. Looks like I may have to though. I understand what you mean.
I appreciate your reply DarthHelmet & now have a better understanding toward these sort of requests... maybe my brain will give it a rest now! LOL!!! Once I get through the game (& no-one else posts one) I'll upload the final save for you myself... cheers!!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Seeing as how this game is SO grindy, I just went ahead and used and edited the relatioship points.

The game start to become "interesting" only after 800 RP, you have new scenes at 900, 1000 and something betwen 1200 and 1500 RP. So yeah, grind the fuck out or edit your saves, your choice.

The scenes are kinda hot by the way.

Reactions: riddikk91

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Seeing as how this game is SO grindy, I just went ahead and used and edited the relatioship points.

The game start to become "interesting" only after 800 RP, you have new scenes at 900, 1000 and something betwen 1200 and 1500 RP. So yeah, grind the fuck out or edit your saves, your choice.

The scenes are kinda hot by the way.
you are a god.thank you

Ayceslater

May 8, 2017
How do I edit Katherine Natasha and Anna's affection points in console . I don't know who Sam is yet so ..

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote