Ren'Py Abandoned Paying Guest [v0.10] [DelightedWolf]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
...the save works...but it's wierd.
I saved in the house but then got curious if other locations were added so I went outside didn't save, but did click elsewhere bring up my current stats on the city scape. I save later before testing peeking on shower, failed and went to reload the save in the bedroom right before it. It reloads on the cityscape with my stats from the previous save. I'll test it further, but looks like I'm exiting the house whenever I save. Strange bug if it's true, but at least save still works and is only a couple extra clicks.
never mind, not sure why that particular save worked...funny thing is the save it's loading doesn't exist in the save slots anymore. Tested a few other things, no idea how to save in this "unbugged" version. no screen errors yet though. Fingers crossed, doesn't take long to grind relationship in this game w/o error thank goodness. So I can go w/o save if push comes to shove.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
OK buggy as hell, get an error screen every turn, save not working, back function takes you back to the beginning of the game. On top of that it is just the same 7-8 questions each day, the same yoga sequence, cleaning the same two rooms and making coffee for her. Adds a whole new level to the term "grind". Pass until it gets fixed.

May 3, 2017
I actually like this game. Delightedwolf used to update weekly.
Maybe it is me that loves thick girl somehow :p
Anyway, to attract more patreons or supports, DW better change the gameplay a bit.. I mean, I just can't keep clicking all the questions days by days in order to get a few CGs...

Twobadbishops

May 8, 2017
Here is how to adjust the values so you can get to see what you want.

Shift O (the letter) opens the console menu.
then type:
store.sam_submission=500
store.kathy_affection=1500
or whatever you want... then press esc and youre playing with those values. since the developer decided he didnt want to fix the save for us anyways, this will have to do.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
OK buggy as hell, get an error screen every turn, save not working, back function takes you back to the beginning of the game. On top of that it is just the same 7-8 questions each day, the same yoga sequence, cleaning the same two rooms and making coffee for her. Adds a whole new level to the term "grind". Pass until it gets fixed.
Same, first game I honestly could not play due to continual bugs. And as mentioned the saves don't work, so will pass until the dev pulls it together a bit more.

assman39se76

May 14, 2017
This could be so much more immersive if the MC didn't have such a needle-dick. Like, come on man!!! You put a voluptuous PAWG as the main seductress with a needle-dick prick, it's like watching Stephen Hawking finger a hippo with his pinky! Put some more meat in that sausage, there should be a golden "chick to dick" size ratio for devs to follow... I was so into the idea and story of this game, but after seeing the MC's little twig I am refusing to even giving this game any more attention.... The guy in summertime saga is a really good example to follow. That's my opinion anyway...

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
This could be so much more immersive if the MC didn't have such a needle-dick. Like, come on man!!! You put a voluptuous PAWG as the main seductress with a needle-dick prick, it's like watching Stephen Hawking finger a hippo with his pinky! Put some more meat in that sausage, there should be a golden "chick to dick" size ratio for devs to follow... I was so into the idea and story of this game, but after seeing the MC's little twig I am refusing to even giving this game any more attention.... The guy in summertime saga is a really good example to follow. That's my opinion anyway...
Did they change the art? I haven't played since .6 I think.

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
ok, this might be a silly question but how do we meet samantha?
nevermind, I found it, I should have stayed at home whole day.

Last edited:

Gwynn

Oct 20, 2016
Did the dev get save/load game with renpy figured out this release? I'm not even going to bother with the game further until it's fixed.

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
Did the dev get save/load game with renpy figured out this release? I'm not even going to bother with the game further until it's fixed.
yes save/load works I specifically tried to save in 5 different places and before and after choices too, no problems.

hendra1984

Jun 7, 2017
thank you for update and mega link

Version 0.8 Changelog:
– Two new female characters.
– Four new locations.

assman39se76

May 14, 2017
Did they change the art? I haven't played since .6 I think.
No, but they should. Or at least make it a perk/option as in Superpowered, although superpowered is missing a lot of fat cock renders. I want to get aroused by these games, not feel pitty for the lack of meat on the MC... This game is great and has a lot of potential, but it's missing the crucial esthetic penis... Thats my opinion at least, i assume that someone somewhere agrees with me...

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
so i see the two female characters i assume are sam and natasha? and is the only stuff you can do with sam the nude cleaning stuff? because thats all i have with max stats...and max stats natasha still calls me a perv when i catch her in shower...pretty much it

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
No, but they should. Or at least make it a perk/option as in Superpowered, although superpowered is missing a lot of fat cock renders. I want to get aroused by these games, not feel pitty for the lack of meat on the MC... This game is great and has a lot of potential, but it's missing the crucial esthetic penis... Thats my opinion at least, i assume that someone somewhere agrees with me...
After two posts, yes we can all see that you love a nice fat cock. We get it, you likely don't need to post multiple times regarding it.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote