Ren'Py Abandoned Paying Guest [v0.10] [DelightedWolf]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
is this really an update? One more scene and for as rare as it could look for a rem'py without end, you cant replay it, so if you guys reache it save first. As if the big update ( ironic mode) wasnt enought, i have to doubt his bug fixing, after you reach 700 or so affection and perform the second scene (naked cuddling) you only can improve relation by spying on her on the shower and repiting the scene, as all other options vanish.
Doing Naughty things with Kath doesn't actually trigger sleep, so in order to reset relationship boosting options, you have to sleep. I hope he fixes this bug. But with no day cap yet sleeping through a day in order to fool around with Kath isn't too bad.
After watching the shower scene the UI disappear, so i don't know what time is it anumore, not Kath affection...
If you have enough affection to spy the whole time and get positive affection it doesn't make the UI disappear, but if you cut it short before then. Yeah it will. Just load to right before you attempted it and try after boosting relationship more. Not much to the scene though.

Berserk

May 6, 2017
About this game:
As the player you will experience different story lines and adventures with many different girls. You arrive in a new city but you have nowhere to live. Your sister Amy's friend Katherine lives in the city and is short on cash so she agrees to have you as a paying guest for couple of months until you find a place of your own.
What sort of adventures await you in this game is up to you to find. My plan is to expand the game to an entire city map setting. I will add more girls and story-lines along with dating scenarios.

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "PayingGuest.exe" to start playing.

Download Link:
-

Game Info:
Released: 29/04/2017
Genre: ADV , Big Tits , Big Ass , All Sex , Voyeurism, 3DCG
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Language: English

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thanx mann keep it coming

Berserk

May 6, 2017
About this game:
As the player you will experience different story lines and adventures with many different girls. You arrive in a new city but you have nowhere to live. Your sister Amy's friend Katherine lives in the city and is short on cash so she agrees to have you as a paying guest for couple of months until you find a place of your own.
What sort of adventures await you in this game is up to you to find. My plan is to expand the game to an entire city map setting. I will add more girls and story-lines along with dating scenarios.

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "PayingGuest.exe" to start playing.

Download Link:
-

Game Info:
Developer / Publisher:

Please give us the update as soon as it is released
I am very much fond of this game

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
Version 0.7 Changelog:
Here is the new stuff that you can find in this update:
1) Icons to navigate into rooms instead of menu options.
2) Character information pages which can be accessed by clicking on the character score portraits.
3) Kitchen romantic scene's erotic ending in the bedroom is finished.
This update will have breaking changes for your existing saves so you need to do different stuff like progress time or sleep for the day to reset the variables.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
"DelightedWolf Paying Guest Vers 07" On svscomics.com.
Download over 600Mb takes to long, thats for i wait for the game to be updatet here, to mega instead.....

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Game Info:
Developer / Publisher:
don't forget to update the version under game info.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Yup that playback error every screen makes it nearly unplayable atm. time to wait for a fix

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
save game is broken. takes back to beginning of the game. wait till it is fixed

lkta

May 3, 2017
There is a fixed version released now. OP hasn't been updated yet though

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
...the save works...but it's wierd.
I saved in the house but then got curious if other locations were added so I went outside didn't save, but did click elsewhere bring up my current stats on the city scape. I save later before testing peeking on shower, failed and went to reload the save in the bedroom right before it. It reloads on the cityscape with my stats from the previous save. I'll test it further, but looks like I'm exiting the house whenever I save. Strange bug if it's true, but at least save still works and is only a couple extra clicks.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote