• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kerelian

Feb 27, 2018
I literally can't trigger Douglas proposal at all he is just blank 1708946000369.png

1708946025637.png

I still have a letter of recommendation open so I have no clue on what to do.

Nahksius

Aug 2, 2023
Just found all of them on PGH.

4j5f8g You have a feeling someone will visit you soon…
37gt8f You have a feeling something good will happen tomorrow. You also have a feeling you should check out the Meatlocker in Oldtown…
67df9g Once Lola has been cowed you should see her at her house…
58u79f Once Ypsilon Kappa recieves funding, they’re bound to get some crazy shit happening at their house…
32v09m Once Aletta is yours you should seek her out…
29l87ds After supporting Douglas expansion plans, his worker Oreana sure seems thankful…
22m07k You have a good feeling about pitchers bar tonight – there ought to be some sluts to find there..
49n61i Rue had mentioned she needed your help with something. You should try having Sophie wear something for you. Lola sometimes hangs out downtown.
coinage +10.000 Funds! Go nuts!
wuvwoo +100 Reputation!
divineintervention +50 Authority!

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Just found all of them on PGH.

4j5f8g You have a feeling someone will visit you soon…
37gt8f You have a feeling something good will happen tomorrow. You also have a feeling you should check out the Meatlocker in Oldtown…
67df9g Once Lola has been cowed you should see her at her house…
58u79f Once Ypsilon Kappa recieves funding, they’re bound to get some crazy shit happening at their house…
32v09m Once Aletta is yours you should seek her out…
29l87ds After supporting Douglas expansion plans, his worker Oreana sure seems thankful…
22m07k You have a good feeling about pitchers bar tonight – there ought to be some sluts to find there..
49n61i Rue had mentioned she needed your help with something. You should try having Sophie wear something for you. Lola sometimes hangs out downtown.
coinage +10.000 Funds! Go nuts!
wuvwoo +100 Reputation!
divineintervention +50 Authority!
Not even close to all codes ... You're missing a "few". :p

45k99n = After subduing Scarlet and Sienna visit them again at the VIP section of Satin Sluts...
99n22w = After buying Villa Garcia, you should throw a house warming party
76aol8 = A new shipment has just arrived at the meatlocker in Old town! Three scenes with Jean unlocked!
2fj499 = Another shipment has just arrived at the meatlocker in Old town! One scene with Jean unlocked
6700bb = Another shipment has just arrived at the meatlocker in Old town
kj85lm = Once Reilly is yours, go see her in the harem set
mi2099 = You've heard tell of a new whore in the Satin Sluts Pleasure house
km442ro = Two college girls have asked to talk to you in your office..
a9s57mm = There's a new slave for sale at the meat locker..
mjk44bh = Once you've won over Jade, you can find her on the beach...
khpp1559 = There's a new slave for sale at the Meat locker...
jiLK84b = There's a new slave for sale at the Meat locker...
uiIIb72 = You've heard of two new imported slaves serving at Satin Sluts in the red light district...
mnjJ459 = There are two exclusive new slaves in the Satin Sluts Pleasure House...
8b8kkOP = There's a new slave in the Meat locker...
MNh86lp = Once you have completed Gabrielle's content, there is an extra scene in the bedroom...
gHKR777 = Once you have completed Aletta's content, there's something she wants to ask you...
rtYYe10 = Satin Sluts Pleasure house has opened up a new BDSM section...

You could have found the entire list with codes here: https://f95zone.to/threads/patriarch-v0-13-1-hotfix-oranos.79308/post-12994376

Last edited:

Nahksius

Aug 2, 2023
Not even close to all codes ... You're missing a "few". :p

45k99n = After subduing Scarlet and Sienna visit them again at the VIP section of Satin Sluts...
99n22w = After buying Villa Garcia, you should throw a house warming party
76aol8 = A new shipment has just arrived at the meatlocker in Old town! Three scenes with Jean unlocked!
2fj499 = Another shipment has just arrived at the meatlocker in Old town! One scene with Jean unlocked
6700bb = Another shipment has just arrived at the meatlocker in Old town
kj85lm = Once Reilly is yours, go see her in the harem set
mi2099 = You've heard tell of a new whore in the Satin Sluts Pleasure house
km442ro = Two college girls have asked to talk to you in your office..
a9s57mm = There's a new slave for sale at the meat locker..
mjk44bh = Once you've won over Jade, you can find her on the beach...
khpp1559 = There's a new slave for sale at the Meat locker...
jiLK84b = There's a new slave for sale at the Meat locker...
uiIIb72 = You've heard of two new imported slaves serving at Satin Sluts in the red light district...
mnjJ459 = There are two exclusive new slaves in the Satin Sluts Pleasure House...
8b8kkOP = There's a new slave in the Meat locker...
MNh86lp = Once you have completed Gabrielle's content, there is an extra scene in the bedroom...
gHKR777 = Once you have completed Aletta's content, there's something she wants to ask you...
rtYYe10 = Satin Sluts Pleasure house has opened up a new BDSM section...

You could have found the entire list with codes here: https://f95zone.to/threads/patriarch-v0-13-1-hotfix-oranos.79308/post-12994376
Aye, well I stand corrected. Just found the list, figured i'd help out. But shit, good looking bro. thank you for the tip.

Reactions: Jack-O

liddlemicky

Jul 17, 2018
I'm on day 150 now and I can't seem to trigger the story quest (the one that begins with an attack on a slave shipment). Done everything else that I can do including city corruption. What was the trigger for this?

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
I'm on day 150 now and I can't seem to trigger the story quest (the one that begins with an attack on a slave shipment). Done everything else that I can do including city corruption. What was the trigger for this?
You need to own St.James' drive and have picked out a capo as well.

liddlemicky

Jul 17, 2018
You need to own St.James' drive and have picked out a capo as well.
Chose the new guy Marcus. Also just checked the html and first story mission seems to follow on from the first recruitment upgrade? I did both the available ones at the same time. I wonder if that screwed things up.

:EDIT: it seems to have triggered on it's own after day 172? No idea what happened as didn't do anything different to the day before. Oh well.

Last edited:

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
So what's that "i no longer endorse the use of images" mean? The game is purely text now, at least officially?

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Fan patches
FULL: mega pixeldrain

UPDATE ONLY: mega pixeldrain
Someone with permission to update the OP with these links of the full game, they're missing from the OP.

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes