biocook

Oct 18, 2017
hey there! Is it normal for texting to gabrielle and getting the same message for more than 20 days in the preparations of the wedding?
I started the wedding preparations, completed 80% of the preparations, but there's no choice revealed to give the gabrielle the slave ring. All the choices about gabrielle tell me to text her, but still got the same message for over than 20 days.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
hey there! Is it normal for texting to gabrielle and getting the same message for more than 20 days in the preparations of the wedding?
I started the wedding preparations, completed 80% of the preparations, but there's no choice revealed to give the gabrielle the slave ring. All the choices about gabrielle tell me to text her, but still got the same message for over than 20 days.
Try following these instructions:

Patriarch v.0.13.1 Hotfix
Changelog:
- fixed the bug where certain actions taken in Angelica's wedding would prohibit the player from finishing Gabrielle's wedding preperations. If players haven't yet married Angelica, no actions need to be taken. If you have already married Angelica AND you're stuck on Gabrielle's preperations, press "Redeem Pixiv content" in sidebar, write "weddingfix" and press enter. This will reset the preparations and hopefully let you proceed. DO NOT use the wedding fix if you have succesfully married both Angelica and Gabrielle.

Download:
MEGA

Reactions: biocook

caju

Oct 5, 2017
" You spend a few hours doing paperwork. You've earned 20. "

Actually gives you 30

Tremoulos

Aug 5, 2018
Have tried finding it on previous comments, but how to I talk to Audrey about Amber? Where? Have been stuck and can't move forward with the story.
Thank you for listening!

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Have tried finding it on previous comments, but how to I talk to Audrey about Amber? Where? Have been stuck and can't move forward with the story.
Thank you for listening!
Home/Apartment > Girls > Audrey > Talk about Amber

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
Shame to see the pictures gone, this game has had some of the most excellent model and scene choices ive seen on here.
I'm assuming it's a patreon/legality thing?

Hope the fan patches can live up to that standard going forward.

Reactions: Brovalon

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Shame to see the pictures gone, this game has had some of the most excellent model and scene choices ive seen on here.
I'm assuming it's a patreon/legality thing?

Hope the fan patches can live up to that standard going forward.
Yeah bro don't worry a bit, these "fan" patches are made alongside the base game, it's just for shitty patreon but it doesn't change a thing, just one more tiny step in the installation process

liddlemicky

Jul 17, 2018
Hmmm, in previous versions I could modify the $energy loss to increase the number of actions per day. In this version though if I do this the energy bar just disappears and the char immediately gets tired. Anyone know why this might be happening?

edit: it was me being an idiot and not using the right format

Last edited:

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a good day/night. This is one of my absolute favorite games and while it is a shame to see the pictures gone, I understand why. With that being said, unfortunately for me the Fan Patch is too big and I do not have enough room. Would it be possible for someone, anyone to make a compressed version?

If not, then I understand and no worries, I'll manage without pictures. Just figured I would ask.

Reactions: OranosDev

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a good day/night. This is one of my absolute favorite games and while it is a shame to see the pictures gone, I understand why. With that being said, unfortunately for me the Fan Patch is too big and I do not have enough room. Would it be possible for someone, anyone to make a compressed version?

If not, then I understand and no worries, I'll manage without pictures. Just figured I would ask.
You could get the compressed 0.12 full version and then the update only version of the fan patch

psyco2323

Jul 17, 2023
Hello everyone! This is a fantastic game, but i'm having an issue... what happened to the brightown (?) option? i just loaded a game and it's gone... anyone else having this issue or is it because it's an older version save?

Thanks in advance!

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes