Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Hello everyone! This is a fantastic game, but i'm having an issue... what happened to the brightown (?) option? i just loaded a game and it's gone... anyone else having this issue or is it because it's an older version save?

Thanks in advance!
You can't see the link unless it's evening or night and you can go there.

Reactions: Brovalon

TwistedCharm

Aug 19, 2019
So I'm hoping that this is me being stupid, but I'm not getting the visit from Dr Crowle's representative. An thus can't get access to the clinic, thinking it was a save issue from 0.12 I've restarted and butt rushed buying the Villa but still no joy.
Is there another step not listed in the walkthrough or is this still bugged?

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
So I'm hoping that this is me being stupid, but I'm not getting the visit from Dr Crowle's representative. An thus can't get access to the clinic, thinking it was a save issue from 0.12 I've restarted and butt rushed buying the Villa but still no joy.
Is there another step not listed in the walkthrough or is this still bugged?
Day 50 is one of the requirements, maybe its what you are missing...
Alot of stuff is locked behind the date, so don't be afraid of sleep

Alex84

Aug 22, 2018
So, on the final date with Lisa, it says "but you should probably restock the ol' fridge before you do..". Then I went back to Bibguys, where my only option is sunscreen and nothing else.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
So, on the final date with Lisa, it says "but you should probably restock the ol' fridge before you do..". Then I went back to Bibguys, where my only option is sunscreen and nothing else.
I think that text prompt might appear regardless if you've already bought the groceries. Did you try doing the date anyway or are you locked out of it?
Also are you playing with Clown's mod? He changes some stuff, im not aware of all changes

• Hey there
Reactions: Alex84 and Clown.34

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
tried the weddingfix code but every time i try to input i get "wrong code" popping up
Are you playing with the mod? Did you double check you have version 0.13.1 and not 0.13 or anything else? If you're positive you have the hotfix installed, you might have left in an empty space at end or beginning or have some capitalization or smth. It's case-sensitive.

Reactions: jskizzle

jskizzle

Apr 29, 2018
Are you playing with the mod? Did you double check you have version 0.13.1 and not 0.13 or anything else? If you're positive you have the hotfix installed, you might have left in an empty space at end or beginning or have some capitalization or smth. It's case-sensitive.
Yeah that was just me being stupid, didn't realize it was a new base game download for the hotfix! Thanks for pointing that out, was consigned to wait till version 14

Alex84

Aug 22, 2018
I think that text prompt might appear regardless if you've already bought the groceries. Did you try doing the date anyway or are you locked out of it?
Also are you playing with Clown's mod? He changes some stuff, im not aware of all changes
No mod, just the fan patch. I have the Lisa achievement, so this is the date which is supposed to be under the "new date options". My only option is "go to the beach", as a working link and "You can invite her to dinner at your place - but you should probably restock the ol' fridge before you do.." which is plain text.

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes