• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

"Patreon Acquires F95zone" is it over?

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
The way Patreon treats developers and subscribers, COOmercial Officer could be a valid title, describing the we are boss & their hostile attitude. COO (coup), indicating how they like to take over things & control others.
Initially when I saw the "acquired by Patreon" banner, I thought I was reading the obituary notice for F95. I could also see the immediate removal of all SubscribeStar links and probably other competitive links.
Ha, ha, after my initial panic attack.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I'm actually glad that the "it's over" for this page has finally arrived. I've been on this page so much that sometimes I waste my time. I had illusions of creating my own game but now that it's from Patreon it's practically impossible. No incest, no corruption, consent to sex, no forced, no small, flat-breasted woman. Maybe this is a sign from the universe so I don't make an eroge game and focus on something else

Damn I fell into the trap, but I won't delete the comment. I'm from Latam, we don't celebrate April 1st here, some people do but it's not a common thing o_O

rexanator

Dec 9, 2019
Oh dear, Its been a while I fell for a April fool prank, saw the "Chief Coomercial Officer" and still didn't get it. Good one.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
The fact that bs like this happens enough it was actually believable is as depressing as it is hilarious.

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
not only bought F95 also other forums, why? answer: site you can download the games for free you don't pay the creators and Patreon loses about 15 of the income. Money bloody Money. stay attend on next changes..........
Actually F95 probably puts enough people in touch with developers' work to offset any losses due to being able to access their work for free. I support 36 developers via SubscribeStar, 3 through Buy me a Coffee & 1 via Steam. I would not have supported any of them without previewing the quality of their work. I would support a couple others, but they only use Patreon, which I will no longer use to support any developer.
There are numerous others I would give some support to, but I feel they over value their work.
Some developers do not give full access to their work as a low level subscriber, but I support them & get the content at F95. Again, I think some of them over value their work, but accept small donations. Otherwise they would get nothing.

Last edited: