"Patreon Acquires F95zone" is it over?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I don't get it, now I feel stupid
you don't have to get it, i never get it.

a dick in a hand, and 2 pussies, which are bushes. :giggle: sorry if you don't understand what i meant, some things i say are beyond your human comprehension, even i don't know what i say sometimes, but i try my best to give it meaning.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
you don't have to get it, i never get it.

a dick in a hand, and 2 pussies, which are bushes. :giggle: sorry if you don't understand what i meant, some things i say are beyond your human comprehension, even i don't know what i say sometimes, but i try my best to give it meaning.
I understood about the bush and the pussy, but not the meaning of the phrase.
It was supposed to be something like "the early bird gets the worm".

FredyLewd

May 5, 2019
Well Today i woke up with confidence that i will not fall for April jokes....Well maybe next year ! GG Well done !

hitchhiker0680

May 14, 2023
honestly i am still curious, who is marty pratt? can someone tell me?
Not a single clue, but I would suppose he is just a fictional person, created for this prank about how much he loves this forum of "digital cuckoldry", lol...

After all they just used a trick on us that can be used to phish for login credentials, bank details and other stuff, if you are not careful. news-patreon.com instead of news.patreon.com...

Ray666

May 27, 2018
The real April Fools joke, is that everyone will point out that it's April Fools. Perfect time to break the (bad) news. Perverts will panic, then we'll let our guards down, then we'll get sucker punched.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Not a single clue, but I would suppose he is just a fictional person, created for this prank about how much he loves this forum of "digital cuckoldry", lol...
i am guessing he is a fictional person, but he definitely is not chris pratt, he doesn't even work for Patreon, besides he was too busy being StarLord in the Guardians of the Galaxy movies.

speaking of which....

i thought this picture would fit well here.
6a81af85309455fba99db2939e36a16e.jpg
The real April Fools joke, is that everyone will point out that it's April Fools. Perfect time to break the (bad) news. Perverts will panic, then we'll let our guards down, then we'll get sucker punched.
well if the joke was real, this will interrupt the boners of many users.

mcgyver63

May 28, 2017
not only bought F95 also other forums, why? answer: site you can download the games for free you don't pay the creators and Patreon loses about 15 of the income. Money bloody Money. stay attend on next changes..........

tester1957

Sep 6, 2019
this is copied from the "patreon aquires F95zone" news release spelling counts.
Marty Pratt, Chief Coomercial Officer at Patreon.