"Patreon Acquires F95zone" is it over?

Niccolado

Mar 4, 2022
Is the acquisition by Patreon the end of a f95 or the lead into a shitter website
edit: i feel dumb
fukkin f95. They made me believe they where merging with Patreon all the way till today ://///// Sigh. The best 1st of april fools joke though. I can't believe I believed it.....

FR-sky

Mar 7, 2021
They got almost everyone, BEST joke ever ! GG guys ( btw i saw some spelling mistakes in official text press release but i was like " meh... it's probably nothing ? " )

GG F95 team

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
After reading the message something clicked in my weak brain, why would someone buy the portal of a bunch of degenerates, it would be like grabbing a cancer from somewhere and put it in your body. I can't deny that the joke was amazing.

DaddyDekar

Dec 12, 2018
After reading the message something clicked in my weak brain, why would someone buy the portal of a bunch of degenerates, it would be like grabbing a cancer from somewhere and put it in your body. I can't deny that the joke was amazing.
same happened with Newgrounds, but it was changed from "bunch of degenerates" to "two complete morons" FUN FACT Tom Fulp said that himself