3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

caju

Oct 5, 2017
It is still 8:25pm here March 31st
Pre-April fool's joke not funny
I am still unwinding after 2 hours.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I thought F95 decide to commit suicide. Destroy everythings for Patreon money. Did they really that retard. Then I look at chalander and well I'm the rerard one.

Ngl I literally panic for 5 minutes.

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
Okay, i admit you had me doubt for 4 or 5 seconds. Then i see the url and i realize the joke. That make me wonder: can someone sue you for an april's joke like that? What is the limit?

cbomb

May 29, 2018
They got me. Completely fell for it. I should have realized when the "press release" brought up colorful NTR discussions. Lol. Imagine my relief when I found this thread.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I can't believe how many people actually believed this when they first read it. Patreon acquiring F95Zone is like a prude buying up all the condoms at a store to stop people from having sex. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Count Morado

Ragzul

Oct 15, 2019
I hope... I hope it's just a joke. If it is, I both love you and hate you. I fell for it hook, line a sinker. Neat little panic attack and floundering for ideas of where to migrate.

*sigh*
I hate you.... But it is a great joke, if it's a joke. If it's not... o.o Good run while it lasted.

Ragzul

Oct 15, 2019
I can't believe how many people actually believed this when they first read it. Patreon acquiring F95Zone is like a prude buying up all the condoms at a store to stop people from having sex. :rolleyes:
That's the thing, they would do something like that. They are THAT petty and pathetic.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes