Patreon Acquires F95

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
me being on the 31st till and being 4hours away from 12 is messed up way to catch me lacking lol. even the banner says F95zone by Patreon lol
lol, after seeing patreon next to the Fzone logo it had me fooled, but after realizing what day tomorrow is, i figured it was just a joke

Reactions: mhill

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
"I've spent countless hours browsing the enticing forum the F95zone team have managed to curate. It's so easy to get lost in the endless debates, and we can't wait to welcome the same colorful ntr discussions at Patreon!"

I'm fucking dying over here.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I knew there was a reason they were revamping the tagging system. I'm pretty sure naughty-naughty, we're-watching-you, and free-expression-sucks would get applied to every game thread.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
They are testing us, people, they are disguising it with april's fools day.

These might be terrible news for all of us.
Expecting heavy censorship, facist moderating (we already have this one now), massive deletion of any content Patreon don't like (there are many things we have here that Patreon don't like and already censored on them platform), Monthly forced fees and woke crybabies ruining our fun.
But our crusade is not over, let's start finding a new forum or forums to migrate our beloved content just in case.
Be strong brothers, we might find another place to live if this test from F95zone becomes reality.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes