3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Neos274

Oct 16, 2021
Watching this for now to keep an eye out for content releases. That first image in your post implies there's going to be in-battle NTR happening behind the main character in combats, and I love that stuff.
totaly agree with you !
will have a eye for the futur updates !

Zaidas

Mar 19, 2019
Good luck with the game, mate.
Don't make avoidable ntr. Either make an ntr game or remove all ntr from it. Ntr is too big of a topic to just be a small part of a game. You will have to basically make 2 different game and just stitch them together into one half-assed game and all the time you will struggle with things not making sence in one path or the other.
If you are making a netorare game, make the mc matter. The most common mistake that you see in ntr games is that male mc can be totally erased from the game and nothing would change in the plot or character interactions.
Make mc matter, make him do things with the female mc while she is getting touched/groped/penetrated by other characters. Don't make him kinda exist behind the scenes.
At bare minimum make events when male and female mc go to a date together and then she gets banged by other dudes in the middle of the date. Then they continue the wholesome date with kisses and hugs while she has a plug and stains all over her body that are barely hidden by the clothes.
The most important thing is to not forget that you are making an erotic game, not writing a book with insanely complicated plot. Make erotic events long and fun while the rest of the story engaging and short. Things like boring walks around the map while killing infinite monsters and displaying walls of non-erotic text are what killed so many otherwise great games.
Write a post in the description of the game about your future plans, what type of a game are you actually planning to make.

Zaidas

Mar 19, 2019
I just tried the game. No erotic content whatsoever. I get it that it's the very first release, but don't do it again. Players will start complaining, bombarding the game with negative reviews and people will start skipping the game without trying.
Male mc look fine, actually great, but the female looks really weird. Is her ass this big or is this some weird skirt issue? I would suggest spending some time and turning female mc into an interesting character that can be remembered, instead if this generic female with insanely huge tits and ass.
Her first clothing could be non-revealing but easily exploitable. Maybe even something that she would probably not wear if she made the choice, but still decent enough. So make a plot that forces her into such clothes.
You missed a great opportunity with male mc meeting female mc. Great way to introduce female and reveal her body, force her into new clothes, establish that male mc is not very strong without directly telling it, get some mild erotic content into the game, etc.
What I would make out of this encounter:
Male mc hears screams and goes into the forest. He carefully walks through the bushes and sees a scene where 2 goblins are dragging a female. Her clothes are torn and they are trying to drag her into their cave while groping her. You can make a bunch of fun renders here.
Male mc is afraid to fight 2 goblins, but has to save the girl. He is a weak new adventurer, that's why he is not allowed to take serious quests. He has to observe and wait for an opportunity. Maybe hates himself for not being able to help the girl while she is getting abused.
He carefully gets behind one of the goblins and backstabs him. Then he fights the other one 1x1 and barely wins.
In town the girl realizes that her money got lost, so the guild receptionist gives her her old dress. Not revealing, but still short and easily exploitable, maybe not fitting the body perfectly so it's shorter and more revealing than it's supposed to be. Maybe no bra or some thin layer of cloth wrap instead of one. Medieval peasant girls didn't wear such fancy clothing. And they didn't wear panties under their long skirts. Besides, modern bras always look weird in medieval settings.
I'm rumbling at this moment, will check the game when a new version gets released.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PathToDiscovery-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mr_Blvck

Jun 20, 2019
Cool game. I see we started developing games at the same time but you are fater for sure haha.I struggle a little at lighting

CelestialSpider

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2023
Alright I got some reviews and i appreciate all of them, Good or bad i seek to improve as i go forward with this project, and regarding the content(short) I'm doing my best to what spare time i have aside from having health complication (Heart problem and anxiety) so i honestly appreciate the patience. now to answer some questions:

will this game have avoidable Netorare(NTR)? probably not.
for story line i already have plan for most things but its all come back to time and work flow.
will there be Netorase? probably. i have the plot in my head and when the time comes I'll either make voting poll or just do it(or not).
some asked about donation, there is Patreon if you feel generous, ultimately this game is free if you're willing to wait.

Thank you for being understanding and have a wonderful evening~

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes