• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.jpg

Overview:
Alice : Is A Rural Girl Who inherited her Parents Knowledge in Magic, She Traveled A Long Way To The Capital With Great Courage Desperate To Survive And Seek Shelter. (She's Naive And innocent, Doesn't Know When She's Being Taken Advantage Off)(P.S: She's Self conscious about her weight).
Quill : Is A Young Adventurer Who Have Spent Most Of His Life Living In The Capital, He Aspire To Adventure And Explore Beyond The Woods. (Dense To His Surroundings Because He Grew Up In A Loving environment To Have Doubt).
Parch : The Antagonist That Going To Get In Between Our Beloved Soon To Be Couples, He Is Someone Who Used To Be In The Military But Got Kicked Out For Bad Behavior And Now Working Odd Jobs And A Porter For The Adventurer's Guild. (Careful He Might Cuck You).​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-19
Release Date: 2024-03-02
Developer: CelestialSpider -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Path to Discovery 9_25_2023 11_18_36 AM.png Path to Discovery 9_25_2023 11_18_47 AM.png Path to Discovery 10_25_2023 4_32_39 AM.png Path to Discovery 10_25_2023 4_39_59 AM.png Path to Discovery 12_20_2023 8_02_23 AM.png TakingShower2.mov 12_10_2023 8_13_18 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

CelestialSpider Congratualtions on your first release! Good luck!
The tags in "genre" are all already in game right?

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:

CelestialSpider

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2023
Use this How to post a new game guide to edit your thread. Copy over the template from the spoiler and press teh cog twice then fill it out.
Thank you i Was lost didn't know what to do, Honestly this site is a little bit confusing but i appreciate them from developer stand for having a way to support small devs like me!

Last edited:

CelestialSpider

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2023
There Was A problem with image layers because of deployment from rpgmaker so i fixed it sorry for the inconvenience if you run into any problem please do tell me I'll do the best i can to fix it. (im new to this so i appreciate The Patience)

CelestialSpider

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2023
Okay, downloaded to give it a try and so far, so good, but. This Isn't How You Should Be Writing In English. You only need to capitolize the first word, names and titles.
Thank You ill correct it next update but its gonna take a while to do all that dialogue o_O, i was also thinking of changing the font but im little hesitant

Reactions: legraf

Frastik

Jul 30, 2019
Well, then I'll ask a couple of questions:
1. Will there be a harem in the game?
2. Will there be a donation game store?
3. Will there be scenes with cosplay or undressing?
4. Will you put up a Christmas tree for Christmas?
5. Will there be additional antagonists in the game?

Flamersx

Jun 26, 2021
I wish you good luck, patience, tolerance, but above all, do not abandon your project or start another one while it is still in progress.
PS: I'm not saying that last thing in a bad way, but there are already several cases where developers focus on more than one project and in the end they don't move forward with any of them, Trinity Fate is an example of that

May 9, 2020
I thought for a moment that there would be more content than this, like at least one scene, but I understand though it looks incredibly early Alpha testing stage.

I hope in the future though that Alice will look more like the Adventuring type for being a Magic Caster, I think the proper word meant to describe her is "Mage" not "Wizard" but I could be wrong and don't think such a thing matters all that much. However, a wizard hat & robes at the very least would go a long way to presenting her as that type of role for an adventurer. I myself personally prefer women to be just a tad less THICC than what her body type shows so far but also that's just me so it's not necessary to completely change or alter her just because I'm mentioning things, it's not my game so decisions are ultimately left up to the developer. I very much prefer these games to be created exactly the way as the developer envisions, always.

In any case I'll keep my eye on this games development for now and follow it, keep up the good work! Unlike me I'm too afraid to make my own game, so I hope you continue and don't let any negative comments deter you from developing your game!

Reactions: Yamemai and legraf
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes