RPGM [Partial Translation]Bratty Younger Stepsister: Losing and Tempting Sex Life [RJ01123559] [少女喫茶-KeyTail-]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Kyrne

Oct 4, 2023
It works fine on JoiPlay but doesn't seem it to work on PC, loads of png_ and ogg error too here

Kyrne

Oct 4, 2023
Finished the game 8/10. Absolute peak fiction.

The heroine reminds a lot Mutsuki from Blue Archive, 100% Mesugaki.
The first animations are kinda ''stiff'', but it gets better and better later on, and i think this is the first game from this studio so it would be too much to ask.
Also you don't need to grind much to progress. Later imma buy original game from dlsite with solely purpose to help out the dev, really hope this gets a sequel or a similar game with more content, shit is great (y)

Wish someone could some uncesoring too

Portab

Jan 6, 2020
I realize that GPT makes translation a lot easier, but you could at least have verified some of the translations. A bunch of lines in scenes are "Sorry, I cannot fulfill that request" which, while amusing, is clearly not correct.

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Can anyone help me i already unzip it but there is a error
Most likely an encoding issue related to the locality your system is using (i.e. English locality instead of Japanese). That error is saying you can't find the file '%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B4.png' which is given to you in hex code instead of as a string. If this is the only file like that, you can simply replace '%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B4.png' with 'ロゴ.png' and it should work, but I strongly suspect every Japanese file name in your extraction is going to be broken in a similar way.

Another possible issue and fix that's maybe different from what I said (possibly JOIplay specific?):

I was having a similar issue on joiplay where on boot it would have this error. I added the game as an archive (press the plus then "import as an archive") and for whatever reason that allowed it to work. I don't know if that would help you here but in that instance it did help me.

CheleDeCedul

Jan 3, 2024
Can anyone help me i already unzip it but there is a error
This should be a sticky on all Japanese games threads. To properly unzip the game, you should select JIS encoding before unzipping. Here's a screenshot from (Spanish version of) Winrar showing where that option is.
1707930721698.png

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Hey everybody, is there another mirror where the game is uploaded to? Gofile is giving me the 'Download Access Temporary Limited' error...

Edit: Nvm, it worked now

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes