RPGM [Partial Translation]Bratty Younger Stepsister: Losing and Tempting Sex Life [RJ01123559] [少女喫茶-KeyTail-]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

DarkRidererWind72

Jan 7, 2021
I updated the translation data file by using this threads translation from V1 along with using mixture of Chatgpt 3.5 translation along with Deepl and updated it to Ver2.01 of the game.
They added more GC and way more more lines.

(Fixed like 5%-9% grammar mistakes and re-translated whole lines but meh I did what I spotted but start to get brain dead after looking through 2500+ line)
(Also fixed some translation errors where the the original translation translated Kurumi's name to Walnut and changed it back to her name)

(Translation file only works for Ver2.01 of the game)

Have not fully tested it yet but here is the translation files.

Last edited:

Anmeon

Nov 16, 2020
Thanks for the download, but the game.exe won't start the game.
And the debug.log says [0618/180738.433:ERROR:settings.cc(325)] Settings version is not 1
any idea?

SupaAidou

Feb 9, 2021
I updated the translation data file by using this threads translation from V1 along with using mixture of Chatgpt 3.5 translation along with Deepl and updated it to Ver2.01 of the game.
They added more GC and way more more lines.

(Fixed like 5%-9% grammar mistakes and re-translated whole lines but meh I did what I spotted but start to get brain dead after looking through 2500+ line)
(Also fixed some translation errors where the the original translation translated Kurumi's name to Walnut and changed it back to her name)

(Translation file only works for Ver2.01 of the game)

Have not fully tested it yet but here is the translation files.
dad

Siki0524

Jan 3, 2024
I would like to play in Japanese instead of English, but the game appears in English from the beginning. What should I do ?

NightKingKnight

Nov 1, 2022
I'm having ogg_ errors, I tried go to an website to change it back to original but it didn't seem to work on ogg files, only on png_.

Tried to download the latest version so I could try it out DarkRidererWind72 translation, but i think the dev probably put all those anti-piracy things on the update bruh

NightKingKnight

Nov 1, 2022
I tried download the game from this thread now and still has the same system png_ and audio se ogg. error, idk how y'all manage to bypass this

Bait12chan

Aug 3, 2019
1704460744915.png

Anyone has the same problem as me? When I load the game it shows this.
Edit: Version compatibility.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes