RPGM - [Partial Translation]Bratty Younger Stepsister: Losing and Tempting Sex Life [RJ01123559] [少女喫茶-KeyTail-]

1. 4.00 star(s)

kevinmonton16

Decent game but is absolutely lacking qol options like skip dialogue and long stretches of inability to save due to special events happening. Also being half translated, I have to go out of my way to look for walkthroughs of this game in Japanese which is fairly tricky usually but surprisingly I easily found one for this. Prone to crashes in long sessions but it was still fun. Was hoping for a much better ending especially after having to endure that long stretched out ending event but it was fluffy wholesome stuff so I can't complain too much. Probably not a good game to replay again but leaves a good enough impression at least if fully cleared which like I mentioned earlier is quite tricky.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

PlasticMann

This is another of those cohabitation life simulator games where the poor gameplay is balanced out by the amazing heroine.

First, for the positives. The artwork is fantastic and the heroine is perhaps the best designed heroine in an adult game in recent memory. The entire design feels familiar to other mesugaki characters of her type while also feeling distinct. The appeal of the heroine is that she is the mesugaki who plays a teasing, dominant role against the playable character. An example showing her appeal which also happens to be my favorite scene in the game is when
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    . She is one of the most well-realized versions of that trope in an adult game.

Now for the bad. The gameplay is completely derivative of other games of its subgenre. And not even that, but this unoriginal gameplay is not even polished or done well in any way. From the very beginning, you are able to earn loads of money immediately, which then allows you to buy items to increase the heroine's affection. Needless to say, raising the heroine's affection and progressing the story is braindead simple and easy. At least the game is a short 1-2 hour affair that can be completed quickly. Also, the ending plays more on a romantic tone rather than an erotic one, which is also disappointing.

That said, if you like the design of the heroine and if you like dominant mesugaki characters, then the game is worth playing, even if the gameplay is merely perfunctory. The game accomplishes at appealing to fans of that sort of content.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

TotallyNotRune

It's a very simple game about night-crawling and romancing an younger sister, but it has very good art.

As niche as it is, with the very similar mechanics as other games with the exact same tropes, the art style redeems it in a way that can't be said about many other games, that don't manage to look as charming as this one, but still have a warm reception
  4. 3.00 star(s)

PDP19

Its just another one of those H games that's generic as fuck and clearly doesn't pull any punches nor push any envelopes.

So, here's a brief summary of the story, generic as it is. Your parents decides to go for a business trip, very convenient, leaving you in charge of your younger HALF-sister, yada yada yada, you then proceed to spend your cohabitation time which will inevitably lead to sex despite good intentions. Story is completely a placeholder for sex to happen, and all that happens in between it is just garnish.

Gameplay is literally just shop for stuff that'll progress your sister's affection meter and that unlocks more CGs and sex. No point debating this further, its as boring as it sounds. At very least its quick and easy, always a plus when things are uninteresting.

H gameplay however, is a mix of 2 positions, one blowjob scene and that's about it. You click button to hump and humping that man's cock will go. There is VA for moans but really, there's nothing to it. Its like a 2 second loop sound effect, with occasionally some unique lines that only appear in event CGs.

Artwork is what saves this game from being a total disaster. if youre gonna play this at all its very likely because you've seen the front page and I can confirm that the artwork is as good as it looks. I finished the game simply just to milk more art off this game, the sole advantage it has. Poor gameplay be damned, sometimes all you want is a beautifully drawn girl in a handful of positions.

So to conclude. The game is a generic vanilla, supermarket own-brand cola that carves no niches other than being fodder for siscons lovers. Its hard to recommend this other than pointing out that the artwork is just that good and you'll likely want to try this game at the very least.

Part of me wonders what this game could have been; a genuine rival to imouto monochrome which stands alone in showing how H gameplay can be more complex than the click-to-cum model that everyone else is apparently making. But we dont always get nice things do we?
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Annonx

Let's be honest, this game isn't a revolution, and it's déjà-vu 1,000 times over.

BUT ( because there's always a but )

I loved this game. The art is very pretty, the little sister's chara design is really nice, and so is her character. The story is a little too "mushy", but hey, you don't play this game for the story. Little Japanese games like this are designed to have a good time with erotic content, and this game achieves that perfectly.

The h-art are great! In every image, and even in the few animated scenes, you can see the girl's obscenity. (Special mention to the "crotch cleaning" image, which really got me fired up).

But the game isn't perfect. The translation is poor, and the clues to unlock the following scenes are not translated. (I had to take photos of the screens with google lens to translate them), the transition screens are slow and this artificially lengthens the game's lifespan.

it's also worth pointing out that grinding isn't exhausting

All in all, this game certainly deserves 3 stars, no more, but for the quality of the art, which is right up my alley, I'll give it 4 stars.

Translated with DeepL