RPGM [Partial Translation]Bratty Younger Stepsister: Losing and Tempting Sex Life [RJ01123559] [少女喫茶-KeyTail-]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

kevinmonton16

Mar 18, 2019
I need help! I can't seem to purchase the final book that costs 10,000 and the 2 100 affection events. I can't get to the good stuff if I can't even clear these...

daishan21

May 10, 2021
Kurumi's excellent, so I translated the hints images and a few other bits (while avoiding those which could conceivably get me smacked for an R7 violation). Just put the archive in the game's main folder, "extract here," and choose to overwrite when prompted.

Pinging the translators in case they want to link this post (or just bundle it in with theirs) DarkRidererWind72 Poofless321
I can't get this to work for some reason. All the image files are .png_ in the game folder while yours are standard .png tried just pasting yours in didn't replace any files and didn't work. I switched all of your images to .png_ which replaced the images but still doesn't work.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
daishan21
.png_ represents an encrypted png, so simply changing the file extension won't work. Normally you'd need to decrypt the files first... but are you using the version from the OP? That's v1.0, while the updated translation from further down in the thread is for v2.01. I believe v2.01 comes unencrypted (or at least, mine did) and the updated translation and my edits are set up to work with unencrypted files.

daishan21

May 10, 2021
daishan21
.png_ represents an encrypted png, so simply changing the file extension won't work. Normally you'd need to decrypt the files first... but are you using the version from the OP? That's v1.0, while the updated translation from further down in the thread is for v2.01. I believe v2.01 comes unencrypted (or at least, mine did) and the updated translation and my edits are set up to work with unencrypted files.
I tried the one on Nyaa first also didn't work. Ended up just playing the version posted in the OP.

Might be something with Android 14 been having a lot of issues with games since updating especially with modified files.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes