Dec 16, 2019
Nah that yaoi relationship with Guts and Griffith is another crazy theories fans have, Griffith is not gay, he doesnt feel love per se, he uses whatever methods to advance his plans or not. If not, why wouldnt he explain his feelings ever in the manga, heres why. because he doesnt have any.
Literally the whole plot of Berserk starts because Griffith was having a meltdown because Guts decided to leave.

Guts fights Griffith for his right to leave the band of the hawk -> Griffith in anger decides to fuck the princess -> The king gets mad and labels him a criminal -> Griffith gets tortured -> Guts come back to save him -> Spooky magic shit that ends up with everyone except Guts and Casca dying.

I don't think Guts had any love feelings for Griffith (that is pure fanfiction bullshit), but I can easily see an argument for Griffith loving Guts.

Reactions: Rendel and gsm1808
Feb 12, 2020
Literally the whole plot of Berserk starts because Griffith was having a meltdown because Guts decided to leave.

Guts fights Griffith for his right to leave the band of the hawk -> Griffith in anger decides to fuck the princess -> The king gets mad and labels him a criminal -> Griffith gets tortured -> Guts come back to save him -> Spooky magic shit that ends up with everyone except Guts and Casca dying.

I don't think Guts had any love feelings for Griffith (that is pure fanfiction bullshit), but I can easily see an argument for Griffith loving Guts.
Depends on how much you can say it's love when it's more about obsession and ownership. Griffith definitely wanted to get plowed by Guts tho.

Cap'nFap'n

Sep 15, 2017
The game is pretty rough around the edges, but it's not bad. I greatly respect the creator for drawing their own assets instead of just using blender or koikatsu

happablap

Dec 7, 2018
Cool game, griffith is a wanton bottom in and outside of canon. Berserk revisionists however will tell you that the emotionally manipulative man playing in the shower with his bestie, getting plowed for money and constantly rejecting cascas advances is straight as an arrow. it isnt even subtext, its text.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020

guts was hurt by griffith when he said he has no respect for a man without his own goals, this alone motivated guts to leave and do something of his own just for the sake of doing it even tho he had no idea what to do, he was literally leaving the band of the hawks just to be respected by griffith. But griffith didnt say this to guts face and he didnt intend for him to hear it because he didnt actually want guts to leave.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes