• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - ParodyMe¡ [v1.2] [ShowMeAhegao]

1. 3.00 star(s)

mickjag

So far it's rather short - less than an hour of content. Sadly, the writing is abysmal with terrible english translation (Seriously, HOW do you translate pronouns wrong?!) and the plot is boring at best. Art is fine tho, simple yet quite charming. There's some nice cameo choices too - we need more games where you can give head to Mabel tbh
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Alabama Jenkins

Great game, waiting to see how i follows, pretty funny and its good to see some cuality trap content.
    The cameos are cool, and the plot got me trhilled.

I liked it so much that I'm even willing to write the review
  3. 4.00 star(s)

oldtaku

Kinda simple in the writing and its needs better artwork. Its like I'm jerking off to a highschool notebook.
    The translation is a bit off and incomplete , vagina having females are called "he"

Besides that its charming enough. The potential is there if it gets better art.
    Theres a part where a girl is bent over, and then opens her vagina, and in that scene even though she didn't move her and entire ass was redrawn and doesn't match the ass from a second before.
    The artwork is what holds this game back.

That said, I appreciate at least that its not a lazy generic 3d model world.