ShowMeAhegao

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2022
First of all. I appreciate that my novel is more visible, I will be delighted to read your comments and I hope that the majority are constructive opinions that make this novel have a better development

As for the English translation, I understand that it is not entirely correct. and it would be of great help to me if you tell me where the words fail

Lastly, this year I just started in the world of digital art and visual novels. Only time will tell what will happen to me and I hope it will be to continue making novels
mirada (2).jpg

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: romanoide and Gabaw

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
NO! Casca had a platonic interest on Griffith, she adored him and praised him and had feelings for him but never to the degree of kissingg or having physical ccontact, however, with Guts, she was "forced" to have such contact with Guts, and that sprung up their love sparks. People give CascaxGriffith too much credit instead of realising that is just a platonic attraction and nothing else.
You made me upset and i hope your left ear hurts throught the entire day.
You misread, I'm saying Casca cucked Griffith. Since Griffith wanted Guts to fuck him. Since Griffith is incredibly gay for Guts. And vice versa.

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
You misread, I'm saying Casca cucked Griffith. Since Griffith wanted Guts to fuck him. Since Griffith is incredibly gay for Guts. And vice versa.
Nah that yaoi relationship with Guts and Griffith is another crazy theories fans have, Griffith is not gay, he doesnt feel love per se, he uses whatever methods to advance his plans or not. If not, why wouldnt he explain his feelings ever in the manga, heres why. because he doesnt have any.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Nah that yaoi relationship with Guts and Griffith is another crazy theories fans have, Griffith is not gay, he doesnt feel love per se, he uses whatever methods to advance his plans or not. If not, why wouldnt he explain his feelings ever in the manga, heres why. because he doesnt have any.
I think griffith is bisexual you dont remember when he sells his ass to that noble ?

• Angry
Reactions: Rendel

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
I think griffith is bisexual you dont remember when he sells his ass to that noble ?
I mean, sure, he could be bi. but that doesnt mean he has "feelings" for the noble, like for example when hes rescuedd he doesnt try to kiss casca or grope her, he tries to "rape" her, because thats the only thing he can think to manipulate her again. when the princess of whatever the fuck kingdom it was dies, he doesnt give a shit, he doesnt give a fuck, he doesnt cry for her. Griffith has almost no feelings at all. hes a machine climbing the ladders of society aiming to be considered a "god" or "the chosen one"

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
I mean, sure, he could be bi. but that doesnt mean he has "feelings" for the noble, like for example when hes rescuedd he doesnt try to kiss casca or grope her, he tries to "rape" her, because thats the only thing he can think to manipulate her again. when the princess of whatever the fuck kingdom it was dies, he doesnt give a shit, he doesnt give a fuck, he doesnt cry for her. Griffith has almost no feelings at all. hes a machine climbing the ladders of society aiming to be considered a "god" or "the chosen one"
He is a manipulator thas pretty sure thr only thing he loves is his dream and himself

Reactions: Rendel

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
If anyone is looking at that futa tag, theres no futa in this game; there are a couple of traps though and you fuck one of them.

Reactions: Balthasar_69

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
The english is generally understandable but still very broken.
It's so broken the exclamation marks were put on upside down!
First of all. I appreciate that my novel is more visible, I will be delighted to read your comments and I hope that the majority are constructive opinions that make this novel have a better development

As for the English translation, I understand that it is not entirely correct. and it would be of great help to me if you tell me where the words fail

Lastly, this year I just started in the world of digital art and visual novels. Only time will tell what will happen to me and I hope it will be to continue making novels
View attachment 2787711
You may need to look for a proofreader to be honest man, I played the game in spanish because i assumed that's your native language and while I did like the game, the writing is still pretty broken.

Reactions: zeraligator

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I don't know if the dev reads this, but the game is good, simple, funny, silly, without much complication, reminds flash games from years ago, without a great plot.

TRUE, English is not his native language, but I think if he improves that this game works very well.

Hopefully it doesn't end up abandoned.

P.S. independent of the original story here Griffith probably wants to "stick his sword" in the MC :LOL:

Reactions: romanoide

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
This entire thread derailed into a Berserk canonization flame war. Blurse this website and all within, and pray that those without are never touched by the sheer magnitude of these corrupted men of culture.

Anyway nice pictures ShowMeAhegao and good luck with the game. If you want, you can open a ticket with the staff to request a Game Developer member tag to help others identify you as the author and perhaps grant you thread ownership as well.

• Haha
Reactions: EmeraldKhopesh

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
What is the "ticket" for? :0
You get the game dev badge (Which makes it so it says Game Developer underneath your name instead of New Member) and i think you are able to upload the game updates yourself to this thread (idk about the last part, but that's how it sounds to me).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ParodyMe-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes