bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
View attachment 3145325

Overview:
In the aftermath of a disaster, the protagonists are brought into a hospital involved in enigmatic research.
Despite surviving the ordeal, they are now faced with deranged transformations;
they must escape from the hospital which threatens to erode their minds and bodies.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-05
Release Date: 2023-12-05
Developer: R's -
Censored: No
Version: 2.07
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

.... bruh... how did you miss NTR tag? is literally the first CG....

YimSi

Apr 18, 2021
*Update now I can't add any picture in this post anymore(already reach the limit), so this post is no longer update. I'll copy this and post it as pdf file on the latest post (around page 9 post #175) and keep updating by changing pdf file every time when I add more walkthrough you can check it on the post's headline that I'll keep change follow the walkthrough I added.*

Quick Walkthrough for puzzle (only F9-F7) *floor 4-6 (unfinished)
Key of the code for toolbox you need 2 pieces of A4 paper (code 3344) you can get first one in the storage room on F9 the other one is in the room on F8 that you need D-level keycard
The Locker on Men's changing room, you need payday (0602) in the same room on F8 that you need D-level keycard
so After you go to check point (save room) on F8 you can choose to explore for farm item or quickly get the keycard
You can get D-level keycard in the laundry on F7

00.PNG

After You reach F7 go down to CorridorA_1 there is also the 7th floor map on the way before you go down to CorridorB_2 the go up to Laundry room, at the end of the room there is the D-level keycard
001.PNG

after that go to the lock room on F8 that need a key card

002.PNG

in the room there is an orange orb item that is the second piece of A4 paper for toolbox on F9's code and purple orb that show the payday for locker in Men's Changing room on F8
003.PNG

004.PNG

2nd piece of A4 paper & Payday board

For the Electrical Room Puzzle to unlock elevator. Just connect both red and green wire by this picture that almost done (I cannot screenshot when it finish) I already draw the line to guide red pen is red wire and blue pen is green wire
001.PNG

after that use elevator to floor 6 go a little left there is a safe room go to save first. Then go up one corridor 3 then turn left the F6 map is next to the vending machine, you can also explore the green area (you cannot explore this floor further) after explore all jump into the construction pit in women's changing room to go to floor 5

003.PNG

after you jump down to F5, you're at Women's Restroom follow my red pen to go down to F4(don't forget to grab the map next to vending machine), if you want to play safe before go F4 go down one corridor follow blue pen to go to safe room and save first.

001.PNG

after go to F4 follow the line to go to save room then just explore this floor the black circle I marked is the orange orb (key item or objective location) .
Waiting room A has note that said they need fuse to reactivate the electricity in 4F Storage room first fuse is in the 4F Women's Restroom. In 4F Waiting Room B there is the B-level ID card (Orange-yellow one) that you need to unlock F5 Conference Room

002.PNG

B-level ID card & fuse note
00.PNG

First Fuse
005.PNG

Next go to F5 Conference Room to use B-level card that you've got. Then explore every room on F5 except Director room, also don't forget to unlock the staircase from CorridorA_1 to B_1 for easier way when you come back in future

00.PNG

After you explore all room you'll get
A piece of B1 paper in F5 Men's Restroom & Easter egg in Break Room
001.PNG

The second Fuse, A patient protection plan that give you 3 password from 3 floor and progress about story of the game

002.PNG

003.PNG

004.PNG

Let's go back to F6 even there are few Rooms that has key item, I still recommend you to explore all room to farming item and get the information in the game(red star) such as research log, enemy's info and, ect. After you go to F6 through elevator room (main corridor), go down to Laundry room, you'll get C-level card (pink one), use it to unlock 6F Office(follow red line then blue line).
View attachment 3154931
View attachment 3154941
In the office there is a Spare Inventory which give you password of F4 storage room and some info log.
View attachment 3154943
In Rehabilitation Room B there is a puzzle, to clear it, I recommend you to make first picture in correct position and second & third picture are at the same direction by pressing second and third picture, then press first picture to correct 2nd&3rd picture to pass the puzzle. And there is THE THIRD FUSE at the end of the room under the patient's bed. and don't forget to unlock stair cases and you can choose to go back to F6 save room to save before go back to explore F4 if you want to play safe.
View attachment 3154944
View attachment 3154945

*Update now I can't add any picture in this post anymore(already reach the limit), so I'll copy this and post it as pdf file on the latest post (around page 9 post #175) and keep update by changing pdf file every time when I add more walkthrough you can check it on the post's headline that I'll keep change follow the walkthrough I added.*

Last edited:

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
How do i control her lust? She's almost going insane but when i use the patient bed it keeps saying don't have enough energy?
*UPDATE*
Nvm i found out you need an energy supplement to do it

Last edited:

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
ID: 7 - Energy Supplement
ID: 9 - Medical Needle
ID: 36 - Masturbation Device
What program do you use to edit the file?
Notepad just shows unreadable characters for the file I found in SaveStory.
Unless it is a different file I need, and in which case the "track" files.... are massive. Idk what to do there.

Tcf2

Jul 17, 2017
A few monsters in the gallery do not seem to be accessible, are those not implemented yet or are they just locked behind sth?

YimSi

Apr 18, 2021
Unless it is a different file I need, and in which case the "track" files.... are massive. Idk what to do there.
I use notepad++ but I think it similar to normal notepad

Reactions: dsavaldorx

latrop16

May 12, 2018
active momo
money
maby not work...
Thanks for the effort.
I used your scripts in my table.

Added features:
  • No ammo consumption
  • Infinite Stamina

EDIT: It's a Cheat Engine Table, you need to download latest Cheat Engine and learn absolute basics how to attach it to a process and activate scripts from the table.

Last edited:

Helcaelanite

Oct 22, 2023
Yeah, the track files are save files. Slot 0 is the autosave, while the latest save file would be... the one that file explorer has marked as latest modified, if you get what I mean.

You can find the IDs at the most bottom part, just adjust the numbers after the count. track.jpg track0.jpg

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes