jasterx17

May 20, 2019
what am I suppose to do if her pink bar is getting to low? I try to have sex with her in the store room but it says he is out of enegry.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Those dicks look like arms with boxing gloves... lol

Dudes: "K.O."

THX for the share...
*awkwardly glances around* "Uh.. well.. sometimes a dick just looks like an arm with a boxing glove..
after all, if it's like this, you don't even need 'fisting'.. :whistle:

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Is there a way to run this in Fullscreen or should i just go refund, cause the game looks like garbage in its small resolution while played on a 1440p resolution. I dont know how a goddamn RPG Maker game can run fullscreen but this unity garbage cant.

Sightedness

Nov 13, 2021
Here are some item IDs that can be configured in your save file by opening the latest save with a text editor. Everything is located at the bottom.

ID: 1 - Battery
ID: 3 - Lockpicks
ID: 4 - Sport Drinks
ID: 7 - Energy Supplement
ID: 8 - Bullets
ID: 9 - Medical Needle

I don't know what controls money but I'm too lazy to find it and you don't really need it. Change the "skillPoint" value to give yourself X amount of points.

Oh BIG NOTE BTW, if you played the demo and are trying to continue from it, it breaks the game.

Have fun making a new save :)
In v2.18 it doesn't work

Cheater10

Apr 23, 2018
Is there a way to run this in Fullscreen or should i just go refund, cause the game looks like garbage in its small resolution while played on a 1440p resolution. I dont know how a goddamn RPG Maker game can run fullscreen but this unity garbage cant.
Alt+Enter - works in almost any game made in Unity. Also, if you go into "Configuration" you can switch between Windowed Mode and Full Screen

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Alt+Enter - works in almost any game made in Unity. Also, if you go into "Configuration" you can switch between Windowed Mode and Full Screen
There is no config menu in this game, and alt+enter does not work. At least not in windows 10, i remembered it worked in windows 8 with unity games and surely setting the game to windows 8 compatibility mode allowed me to alt+enter into fullscreen. Still since this was a purchased game, and the content was bad, like really boring so i refunded it, seen cheaper hentai games with many times better content than this.

Borara

Mar 31, 2024

Nessy~

Apr 13, 2023
i can't find the 4th floor break room key, 3rd floor changing room key, or the 3rd floor storage room A key. please send help

reiokami

Mar 10, 2018
good game, i like the sexy hidding mechanics in this game lol
ofc the girl gorgeous is the main reason why i like this game.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes